What's new

High End Tanks

Been something I've been looking at for a while but wasn't sure how loose the airflow is on the K5 for DTL? Squape X:dream is also on my shortlist.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1469387461.824673.jpg

It's just the size of the new Squape that puts me off. At least Steam Tuners do a replacement tank section for the KF5.

I can't help much here, but PM me if you decide a hurricane fits the bill I been meaning to list mine for ages but never get round to it!

It's genuine v1.3 with bell cap and SS tank section [emoji106]
Had a look at the hurricane, looks good and seems easy enough to build, but not sure it's for me. Maybe I need to watch another review or 2 and get a second opinion.

ive got to say, the Kayfun v5 blew me away on saturday, @dw1986 had his set up at around 0.80ohms and it was very very good....just loose enough for a DTL and the flavour was amazing....however, his mate Johnny had a single clapton coiled at 0.30ohms and it was jaw droppingly good....it wicked a couple of tanks of Navy De Luxe with no issues and even with SteepTreats it was wicking like a dream...and that is a maxVG juice....i ilked it that much that it convinced me to get one

Just been looking at the Reaper, initial thoughts are it looks good, going to find out some more about it.

@walks i believe @ZT is the main heron afficionado on here for thoughts on GP stuff etc...
I've read his thoughts on a thread I found while looking for info, if I remember rightly as a MTL tank he wasn't impressed.

ive got to say, the Kayfun v5 blew me away on saturday, @dw1986 had his set up at around 0.80ohms and it was very very good....just loose enough for a DTL and the flavour was amazing....however, his mate Johnny had a single clapton coiled at 0.30ohms and it was jaw droppingly good....it wicked a couple of tanks of Navy De Luxe with no issues and even with SteepTreats it was wicking like a dream...and that is a maxVG juice....i ilked it that much that it convinced me to get one
I have a feeling that the kayfun v5 is going to be the one most suited for what I'm looking for, but there is something about it that just doesn't feel like it's a high end tank. I'm sure the build quality is excellent, but I think just because something is expensive, doesn't necessarily mean it's high end.
I'll have another look at some reviews and see if I'm convinced.

imageuploadedbyplanet-of-the-vapes-forum1469541768-296202-jpg.98567

:D:D:D

The 1st tank that ive actually enjoyed in months

Just been looking at the Reaper, initial thoughts are it looks good, going to find out some more about it.

I've read his thoughts on a thread I found while looking for info, if I remember rightly as a MTL tank he wasn't impressed.

I have a feeling that the kayfun v5 is going to be the one most suited for what I'm looking for, but there is something about it that just doesn't feel like it's a high end tank. I'm sure the build quality is excellent, but I think just because something is expensive, doesn't necessarily mean it's high end.
I'll have another look at some reviews and see if I'm convinced.
The fit and finish is near perfect...threading is buttery smooth, but it's the flavour AND the clouds it delivers....

They needed to pull something out of the bag with the v5 as the v4 was a load of fucking bollocks...it was cuntarded

But for me, this is THE tank...it's a game changer...and to be fair, at £90 it's not that bad a price point

I've just been looking now at the Squape X Dream...

Seems that could be a decent choice too.

Back
Top Bottom