What's new

Vape goo advice please.

I have tried them the custard is good, the cookie dough is good, 3 x 30 mils for a tenner is great. 2 day delivery here I cant fault them.

I have tried them the custard is good, the cookie dough is good, 3 x 30 mils for a tenner is great. 2 day delivery here I cant fault them.
^these were the only 2 that i actually liked.
have you tried any of the others?

no but i am talking to them, tricky thing I'm not sure if the company are switching over to 10mils they will have to soon due to the TPD they have good reviews the service is good delivery is good but i have lots of juices i hate after buying blind

to be honest i dont think a lot of companies will change to 10ml. not because they will have to supply 3 bottles for each order but because of the huge rip off price they will be charged to have each flavor and each strength tested before they will be allowed to advertise and sell them which will run into the thousands of pounds for companies that have so many flavors.

I have just finished a 30ml bottle of creamy vanilla custard and will definately order it again.Fresh strawberry is a bit weak but i do like it,uni milk is not bad either.I do understand its hard to make up your mind which to order,go with what you know you have enjoyed in the past.Different companys do have different flavours but 3 for a tenner is cheap.

Well I've just done a potentially stupid thing. I've just put in an order for 400ml based on the sorta stuff I tend to like and then things I find interesting. At the end of the day if there's any i don't like i will just host a giveaway or do a trade on here.

Just incase I don't like any the ones I've chosen are
Razzleberry, koolbeena, blue cotton candy and sunny v.

If anyone likes any of those pipe up now and if i don't like them I will drop you a pm and work something out.

Last edited:
I'd recommend 'Razzleberry'. Really nice fruity vape, easily manageable as an ADV :2thumbsup:

Wasn't keen on sticky caramel or vanilla cupcake. Plus both took around 3 months to steep so won't be buying from again. Had a lovely bottle from my local vape shop last week. Surprise by Honey Vapes, it's a lemon sherbert flavour and is gorgeous. 100ml for £22 on their website, worth every penny :)

Peaches and cream is good but needs a minimum of a month in a vape cupboard. The only thing I've noticed ( well the mrs noticed it first) they have a very heavy nic smell in the vapour. Almost cigar like. Probably didn't help I was vaping it in the avocado.

vaping koolbeena now, very pleasant, sunny v is awesome, and razzleberry is nice too. i ordered 12 100ml bottles a couple of weeks ago, all fruity based ones. quite like all the flavours i have tried so far, haven't found any of them to be unvapeable. have tried 14 flavours so far i think.

Back
Top Bottom