What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

I reckon I could actually have someone doing a little twerk for the chance to buy it, it won't simply be going in the classies if it ever does go [emoji23][emoji23]

The deck on it reminds me a bit of a derringer without the centre post, it's not difficult to build on at all mate, have a set of SMUTtons in there now bags of room for a 22mm

Will twerk for frankenskull

Didnt like the derringer deck xD it's not the difficult of building it that puts me off if, its the not begin able to put some complex build in it :D

upload_2016-7-27_21-47-58.png

Dripworx graciously invites you to the first "Twerk For A Frankie"

Will twerk for frankenskull

Didnt like the derringer deck xD it's not the difficult of building it that puts me off if, its the not begin able to put some complex build in it :D

Yeah it's no goon lol it's small claptons or micro coils really, handles sub ohm builds no bother but you wouldn't get a pair of aliens in there for example.

No sending twerk videos or snapchats to me, I'm hanging on to the Frankie [emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah it's no goon lol it's small claptons or micro coils really, handles sub ohm builds no bother but you wouldn't get a pair of aliens in there for example.

No sending twerk videos or snapchats to me, I'm hanging on to the Frankie [emoji23][emoji23]

:vom:

Okey, will just fill your hotmail up with dik pics

:vom:

Okey, will just fill your hotmail up with dik pics

My misses sometimes helps out with the admin stuff when we're busy, the other day she was putting emails in the correct folders and shouted through the door "Lee, what the fuck is dick picks?! Can I open this?!" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji108]

My misses sometimes helps out with the admin stuff when we're busy, the other day she was putting emails in the correct folders and shouted through the door "Lee, what the fuck is dick picks?! Can I open this?!" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji108]

Fucking LOL, bet she was disappointed when she opened it

Back
Top Bottom