What's new

One Shot Concentrates

mcdodge

Postman
Evening all... I've done some mixing in the past with some Juice Cabin and Vampire Vape premixed concentrate.

I'm wanting to do some more mixing, but I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for some premixed or one shot concentrates. I like it being nice and easy and shake and Vape is good!

Not fussed by brand, but ideally being able to get a few good flavours from one place would be my ideal choice due to postage!

Chefs vapour do some one shots, tjuice, thee-cigshop.co.uk also do them. [emoji6]

Chefs vapour is a pretty good one stop for one shots...can recommend highly T-juice red astaire and T juice jaques le-mon....

I know it's a forum favourite but vapours r us are complete gash when put next to pretty much any other flavouring. What they are is cheap which is the reason to buy them.

FlavourArt for one shots and there always in stock. They are top quality.

@mcdodge I've been working my way through the Solub Arome 1shot range (from RainbowVapes) and they are pretty damned good and very reasonably priced. I over ordered a mothers milk v3 which is a bit too dragonfruity for my taste but still a great vape. I'd be happy to bung you a full bottle to sample if you like? Drop me a PM with your address.

Back
Top Bottom