Innokin
What's new

July Vendor Of the Month 2016

You may vote for miore then One Vendor...so who is it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrTeaTime

Legend
seeing as we're at the END of the MONTH it is NOW time to for for you JULY VENDOR OF THE MONTH

No point in doing a vote for vendor of the month until the END of the MONTH....that sort of makes sense to me....

Anyway....in no particular order, here are you nominations for VENDOR OF THE MONTH FOR JULY 2016

1. Check & Vape
2. Molejuice
3. Cotswold Vapour
4. Phileas Fogg
5. Vapeable
6. South Coast Vapers
7. Dragons Rise
8. Manabush
9. TMB Notes
10. Gearbest
11. B-Juice
12. LiQuid
13. Finest Vapes
14. Heaven Gifts
15. Chefs Vapour
16. M-Vapes
17. Tesco*
18. Mrs Muggins Pie Shop*

Multiple voting is allowed, but you may only vote the once.....good luck vendors :D

Elux
AcmeFog
Voted for Cotswold Vapour, placed my first orders with them this month and not only are their juices fantastic their service is great too!

TMB Notes for me, Jam on Toast whilst not perhaps being as jammy as I would like switched me on to all things toast. Toast is the only flavour I vape that seems to be vapers tongue proof. TMB have good prices and customer service as well.

Royal Flush Vape
Voted for Cotswold Vapour. Bought from them for the first time last week. Very quick delivery and really nice juices.

Vape Green
For me has to be Cotswold and Phileas. Only juices I buy now. [emoji106] [emoji106]

M-Vapes for me, outstanding service and an excellent little tank in the shape of the Corolla 1.5, loving the flavour from this tank!

Vape Superstore
Come in guys...let's shoe our support for some great vendors listed....most go over and above for us....show you care! Vote now!

Back
Top Bottom