What's new

Aspire Nautilus X 1.8ohm Coils to release soon

@davrog i bought the X when it first came out and was expecting the same flavour as the cleito. Aspire sent me this week the the EVO 75 kit that I won .The mod is quite heavy but solid and small .The new Atlantis tank that goes with it is excellent on flavour and clouds on par with the cleito . not used all of the settings yet but a very well built mod it also takes other coils the trident coils not sure but think it may take the old Atlantis coils never used the old coils so cannot comment on them .

No problem I have not tried the 1.8 as I gave up on the 1.5 as the flavour was muted is there a big difference in flavour

No problem I have not tried the 1.8 as I gave up on the 1.5 as the flavour was muted is there a big difference in flavour
YES!! I hated the 1.5 coils but got the bigger tank and 1.8 coils and the flavor is much much better, I use it a lot these days when I am feeling lazy and not wanting to build any RTA's.

@quincey43 hi mine is just sat here so will have to give the 1.8 a try .I have a Atlantis EVO that is excellent on flavour I use this quite a lot really good tank

Back
Top Bottom