What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pinkman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not keen on menthol flavours. I have something called burnt tongue syndrome and menthol is one of the things that can set it off. I do love blackjack by freshmist, it's the closest to the sweet that I've found thus far, just wish I could get it in a lower nic.

Todays flavour has been Totally Wicked Fatties Juice - Red Cowww. Sweet but not too sweet, smooth and fruity.

I really like the Vampire Vapes range! Preffer Hesienberg over Pinkman but both are pretty tasty! :)

I really like the Vampire Vapes range! Preffer Hesienberg over Pinkman but both are pretty tasty! :)
Heisenberg is what I started on and still my adv,I didn't like pinkman when I first started it but I do now

Heisenberg is what I started on and still my adv,I didn't like pinkman when I first started it but I do now
I just started in the world off vaping and thats what i was advised to try! glad i was pointed in that direction :D

Who originally made Pinkman? I've had Vapemate's version and I love it. Also could someone tell me where they buy their Pinkman concentrate from please?

When i order from them i only order:

2x heisenburg
2x dawn

Only flavours i buy now, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom