What's new

25% off Entire Store! HeavenGifts 8th Anniversary Sales

What also drives me mad is that we have to mention the RRP etc when selling but these can post stuff and not even mention the RRP? This is why I rarely look in this section now but was searching for something specific so came across this.

Can someone shout the mods about this as only one I know is @Rob and he is in classies

Yeah, but the RRP is misleading at best anyway. Even with alleged "super duper sale prices" they are not all they're cracked up to being

Need I say more? :D

2016-07-27_13-40-55.png

And the Heaven Gifts price is excluding shipping hahaha. Erm, where do I shop?

I will probably be banned or something for mentioning this but there are a few "Overseas" vendors who play the "English is not my first language so I am allowed to make shit up as I go along".
Ok, English may not be your first language but you are pretty savvy with the language when it comes to MONEY! Ain't'cha :D

Vendors who advertise items on sales or pre-sale, for that matter, at either prices they don't hold up to or advertise items on a UK based forum (HERE, where the members are a high percentage, British, who like obviously in the UK) that they cannot for whtever reason ship to the. I mean WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON?

I guess they also conveniently missed the fact they are not even allowed to post in this forum:
Vendors are NOT allowed to post their sales and promotions in this forum. Please see the rules in regards to vendor status.

Hmmmmmm.

Out of curiosity where are the actual full site rules @Rob please?

Pretty sure the rules say a vendor can't post in the bargains section, and have to keep that chat to their respective vendor section.
I understand the recent need for all the effort given to reworking the classies, but I think now some mod action is needed on these shonky vendor practices.

They had a $8 offer thing on FB earlier, you could get a Geekvape Tsunami v1 for $8 but the code they gave you was AHG25, the very same as the 25% off which by chance cannot be used for any Geekvape items.

Really, I mean fucking really. Nothing like fucking everyone over YET again!!! And to top it off, the $11 gift code I got from them I tried to use for another offer which since was cancelled and now the damn gift code will not work. Sods law!!!

They had a $8 offer thing on FB earlier, you could get a Geekvape Tsunami v1 for $8 but the code they gave you was AHG25, the very same as the 25% off which by chance cannot be used for any Geekvape items.

Yes, we have a flash sale for Geekvape Tsunami RDA on FB, ONLY $8, with limited quantity of 20 kits, using code "ATSUNAMI",

Really, I mean fucking really. Nothing like fucking everyone over YET again!!! And to top it off, the $11 gift code I got from them I tried to use for another offer which since was cancelled and now the damn gift code will not work. Sods law!!!

As for the 11$ code, we have tested it again, it works. And I also replied your PM, please kindly check it. Sometimes, there my be some problem with the code due to our system, so please refresh your browser, then the code will work usually. Thanks for your support.

Back
Top Bottom