What's new

25% off Entire Store! HeavenGifts 8th Anniversary Sales

heaven gifts

Achiever
d2dda2cf818d7552a825e6d1042004b1.jpg

Heaven Gifts is now turning 8 years old! 8 years is a long time, specially in this young and vibrant industry. During the past 8 years, Heaven Gifts has become the 'bridge' between vapers, distributors and leading manufactures. Our 'Customers First' mentality, fast shipping and wide variety of products helped us grow fast. This is possibly why thousands of clients worldwide currently trust us. But anything of this would be possible without YOU. Without your unswerving support, we couldn't come this far.

To thank you all for being part of this growing family, we want to offer you the best deals for our 8th Anniversary celebration. Hope you all enjoy it. Let’s stick together for many coming years!

Details: http://www.heavengifts.com/article/Heavengifts-8th-anniversary-celebration_386.html

The Time of 8th Anniversary Celebration:
16:00 PM July 18, 2016 - 15:59 PM August 18, 2016 (GMT+8 )

1. Retail Sales:
25% off for almost entire shop by using a code
"AHG25"
Upgrade your account to next level by placing an order over $50. Retail clients only.
Offer a $11 gift card to each retailer who placed an order over $50! Retail clients only. (The card can be used for any order above 40 US dollars)

2. Flash Deals on Facebook: Many items for only $8.
3. Wholesale Sales: 1% off discount (July 26th to August 1st)

4. 8th Anniversary Contest: Win what you want

Click here to join this wonderful contest

Wish you are happy with HeavenGifts 8th Anniversary.

title says
25% off Entire Store! but here say
1. Retail Sales:
25% off for almost entire shop by using a code "AHG25"
Upgrade
difference ENTIRE and ALMOST?

title says
25% off Entire Store! but here say
1. Retail Sales:
25% off for almost entire shop by using a code "AHG25"
Upgrade
difference ENTIRE and ALMOST?

Same shit different day!

Also on their site it says:

• All GeekVape, Aspire and Digiflavor branded products Excluded

Same shit different day!

Also on their site it says:

• All GeekVape, Aspire and Digiflavor branded products Excluded
I've been on a few forums and on a couple of them if a vendor keeps publishing bullshit they are warned, if not, banned for it. It just seems it can fly with no problems on here. This makes me sad :( and also kind of annoyed as the exclusions including eleaf, joyetech and what you mentioned above are very popular brands anyway.

I've been on a few forums and on a couple of them if a vendor keeps publishing bullshit they are warned, if not, banned for it. It just seems it can fly with no problems on here. This makes me sad :( and also kind of annoyed as the exclusions including eleaf, joyetech and what you mentioned above are very popular brands anyway.
Yup. Your more likely to get scolded for mentioning another juice brand in a different juice brands thread, or not adding an RRP to a used item for sale even though the item is no longer worth that RRP [emoji53] but this sites been posting these BS sales for a little while now. Bit wierd the rules on here.

Yup. Your more likely to get scolded for mentioning another juice brand in a different juice brands thread, or not adding an RRP to a used item for sale even though the item is no longer worth that RRP [emoji53] but this sites been posting these BS sales for a little while now. Bit wierd the rules on here.

I will probably be banned or something for mentioning this but there are a few "Overseas" vendors who play the "English is not my first language so I am allowed to make shit up as I go along".
Ok, English may not be your first language but you are pretty savvy with the language when it comes to MONEY! Ain't'cha :D

Vendors who advertise items on sales or pre-sale, for that matter, at either prices they don't hold up to or advertise items on a UK based forum (HERE, where the members are a high percentage, British, who like obviously in the UK) that they cannot for whtever reason ship to the. I mean WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON?

What also drives me mad is that we have to mention the RRP etc when selling but these can post stuff and not even mention the RRP? This is why I rarely look in this section now but was searching for something specific so came across this.

Can someone shout the mods about this as only one I know is @Rob and he is in classies

Back
Top Bottom