What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Groupbuy Squonker Coppervape V2

If it means it comes with out shit and jizz on I can wait a few extra days :2thumbsup:

Right... :)

I'm at work, I've parcelled most of them up at work.

Sadly the post office closes before I finish :(.

It's gonna take about 45mins for them to process them all. I'll be posting them tomorrow before 8am

Edit:- and I feel like a pile of shit [emoji23]

Last edited:

It's gonna take about 45mins for them to process them all. I'll be posting them tomorrow before 8am

Your a star mate thats my weekend vaping sorted treat my new mod to some top shelf liquid and a pack of bud I think[emoji13]

Sound good mate... Can't wait to get my hands on it now!!

One tip, one slight annoyance I've found

Brass is clear coated, if you decide to polish it... You'll spend forever making it even. I cba hand polishing mine anymore

The clear coating is easily removed by some Solvol metal polish, takes about 30 - 40 minutes.
If you leave the coating on it wont patina up

The clear coating is easily removed by some Solvol metal polish, takes about 30 - 40 minutes.
If you leave the coating on it wont patina up

Spent 20mins on it last night with Autosol, issue is the polish turns black.

Then I can't see where the coating still is and gave up.

I hate patina myself, I'd have left the coat on. But I wanted to get rid of the logo :)

Now it's shining in places, I can see the clear coat, I'll have round two tonight. I just hate tedious jobs with a passion

Solvol always turns black and that's ok just don't let it go dry.
You should easily see where the coating still is when the polish is on as it wont be as shiney.
The logo is quite deep and will take quite a while with solvol.
It's also easier if you remove the button as well

Back
Top Bottom