What's new

Changing devices?

Tom Jacbobs

Hi, new to this forum. Was wondering how often people change their devices? Do you collect them or do you sell them on?

Hi there, welcome to the forum. I tend to sell on atomisers that I don't get on with but keep all my mods. I buy new mods or atties when I see something I think might be better than what I already have, which thankfully becomes less frequent as your equipment improves. :D What are you using?

Hi there, welcome to the forum. I tend to sell on atomisers that I don't get on with but keep all my mods. I buy new mods or atties when I see something I think might be better than what I already have, which thankfully becomes less frequent as your equipment improves. :D What are you using?

HI, using a coolfire 4 at the moment with an nautilus. I am happy with it but prob be looking for something with better battery life. However, have to bear in mind costs. Prob just keep this a little longer and add something better on my xmas list.

Yeah, good plan, although if you're vaping to give up smoking it's best to have a back up mod/atty so you're covered if anything decides to stop working.
Check out FastTech for cheap stuff.

Hi, new to this forum. Was wondering how often people change their devices? Do you collect them or do you sell them on?

You'll find most apes have a drawer/box/cupboard like this

For a lot of people it runs in cycles, collect kit, thin out the collection by selling kit that's not used much, collect more kit, thin out. :)

Mine goes collect, collect, collect.

Think about selling...

Collect, collect, collect.

Buy new ones, don't even use them.

Collect collect collect

Think about selling.

Sell one, collect 5 more.

I've got so much vape gear I could start a shop. Ive given some stuff away that I won't use to try and help others to quit the fags but I've kept everything else.

Hello :).

It really depends person to person. I have taken to collecting devices, and enjoy using them all on a rotation, not a strict rotation but I try to ensure each mod gets used once every few weeks.

What you do is completely up to you, I would advise keeping a back up mod if you do get another device in case the mod you are using breaks, then you would have no way to vape.

Then it is up to you, many people are happy with one device and one tank, others large collections, and either of these is fine as long as it is helping you stay off the cigarettes.

Back
Top Bottom