What's new

Review Navy Deluxe By DripworX

MrTeaTime

Legend

This is a journey....not into sound, but into the past....the long long long dark past when MrTeaTime was spelt just plain mrteatime, the nights were short and the days were long and sunny, and we used to eat jam sandwiches and play by the railway tracks and have adventures but still be home in time for tea watching metal mickey and Jim'll fix it......

Flares were in, along with tank tops and platform shoes, and we were all using CE4's and ego's.....

High PG juice was the order of the day, and boy, did we vape some shit....pluid anyone? 80%PG that one was i think....had a throat hit like a fucking train....

Now, back then, the stock heads we used were 1.8ohms (that was low) or 2.5ohms were common place, and for me, it wasn't until i got my first rebuildable, that i started to get serious about flavour. And my first RBA? A TaifunGT, and i bought it from an old mod on here called @AndyC1970 and i picked it up from my first 'vape meet' up in Bolton. @Tubbyengineer built it for me....I think it came out at around 1.6ohms and i stuck it on top of the first mech, which was bought from @u8myufo and was a brass nemesis :) And what did i stick in it? PowWow....its what Andy used to vape, and he very graciously gave me a 10ml bottle. Now, back in those days, @manabush had a proper job, and only did the mixing in limited numbers (is this right @ZT ?? ) and it was difficult to get hold off. Now, instantly, i was hooked, BUT i could only get it in limited amounts, and i was doing at least 5ml a day (yep...i was caining it)

So, the hunt was on for another "similar" juice....mrs lords did a 'navy cut' but it never worked for me, and then i stumbled on @steamgunk 'confectioners cut' which was fucking epic, but sadly, they gave up the juice business.....and as luck would have it, manabush was now readily available, and believe me when i say that i vaped fuck all else for a year....

But, as my vaping style went lower ohms and higher temps, i found it difficult to vape powwow due to it being a 50/50 VG/PG juice, even at 6mg. And so, i sort of left tobacco based juices and went for the cake/desert type, and then on the american road, which cost a fortune every month....and then saviour!

Dripworx came along, and not only saved me a fortune, but as ive already mentioned, probably saved my marraige...Tina now has 4 Minky ironing boards, and 7 minky ironing board covers :D

Now, its well documented, is my love for dripworx juice....but...there is one that stands out for me (along with steep treats and a few others) and that is Navy De Luxe. It stands out for me because it that it had an inpact on me like Powwow did and confectioners cut....It had that "fuck me, this is good" thing about it.

Its a Very full on tobacco juice, with hints of maple, raisin and caramel. Now, i am a sucker for a nice smooth tobacco juice, but i still crave a desert based juice as well, and this delivers. This is NOT a powwow clone, this is something completely different. At @dw1986 wedding on saturday, i took 65ml of it....me and Johnny (a mate of dans) vaped 30ml between us, and dan had a toot, and liked it so much he took the other 35ml :) and @dw1986 LOVES his tobacco juices.

Now, this is something that i never thought i'd say, but i rate this (for me) as a better juice then Powwow. That is a bold statement to make, but the flavour from this is insane, plus i can switch between my limitless RDA, my VCMT or Goon.

https://www.dripworx.co.uk/collections/premium-e-liquid-range/products/navy-de-luxe-premium-e-liquid

I`m still pissing myself thinking about all the places I stuck that nemesis before flogging it to you :D A nice little trip down memory lane,AndyC was a top chunt also.

I`m still pissing myself thinking about all the places I stuck that nemesis before flogging it to you :D A nice little trip down memory lane,AndyC was a top chunt also.
fuck me...thought you was dead...was just about to contact Linda and ask her to send me all your gear....

Yeah, Andy was (is) a top bloke....

you, on the other hand are a cunt

fuck me...thought you was dead...was just about to contact Linda and ask her to send me all your gear....

Yeah, Andy was (is) a top bloke....

you, on the other hand are a cunt

Oh,so you can string more than two fucking words together then you cunt.Gave up with messaging you on FB as I felt like I was interrupting you.Don`t leave me,you are the only cunt I have left in my life now :(

CUNT!

Oh,so you can string more than two fucking words together then you cunt.Gave up with messaging you on FB as I felt like I was interrupting you.Don`t leave me,you are the only cunt I have left in my life now :(

CUNT!
:D i love you richy boy

What even the local sheep blanking you now? Fuck me, how the perverted have fallen. You cunt.

What even the local sheep blanking you now? Fuck me, how the perverted have fallen. You cunt.[/Q

You mean to tell me they actually undone your fucking straight jacket? Hya Charlie you old twat,good to see you are still around.Not heard from you in months,but that`s just about all I can fucking take from you anyhoo :D

Think I'll have to give this a go. Not had a bad juice from Dripworx yet so a bit of a no brainier.

Think I'll have to give this a go. Not had a bad juice from Dripworx yet so a bit of a no brainier.

If you like sweet Kentucky you will enjoy this I expect, it's a bit like a Baccy/dessert hybrid :)

Maybe a cheeky 10ml with your next order to try :)

Back
Top Bottom