What's new

DOLLAR TO POUND

casey jones

Postman
fasttech price $ 22.38
coverted £ 14.54
internet $ 22.38
coverted £ 17.06
diffrence £ 2.52 never noticed this in 4 years dealing with them are we getting a better deal or are they miss leading us.

Internet is probably up to date...when you go to checkout with whatever method you will see the true price..if you pay by paypal,it will be more

I think the £ price on fasttech etc is not updated daily they don't have time to. i presume they use about $1.5 to a £ but currently the exchange rate is the worst its been in 30 years. £1 gets you $1.27. Gone have the days of £1 is $2 as was in the 70's and again a few years ago. What a difference a year has made

why have a conversion table if it is by far miss leading. a quick glance puts it about 11% in their favour.

Today's rate. £1 - $1.51699.
I've an app that updates the rate every time you open it. :)

and also they e-mailed me fri 22/07 shipped my order i forgot about as i orderd it 01/05 when it arrives that will be over 3 months got to love them eh cheeky bastards

fasttech price $ 22.38
coverted £ 14.54
internet $ 22.38
coverted £ 17.06
diffrence £ 2.52 never noticed this in 4 years dealing with them are we getting a better deal or are they miss leading us.
When I've used Fasttech or Gearbest, I didn't even realise that you could get the price in equivalent GBP. I just wait until it gets through to the Paypal part, where it gets converted from USD to GBP (obviously knowing that it was approximately 1.5 USD to the pound)
Please would you tell me what rates are you referring to as "internet" rates.
I've been delaying buying from these sites recently as the pound has dropped so significantly from about 1.5 to 1.3 USD.

Do you know where I can find the Paypal conversion rate? (before committing to buy)

Back
Top Bottom