What's new

Make me a mod

Gonna stop you there. Some of us Vendors and Modders can get quite busy. E-Mails can be missed or mails can go to spam and not be noticed. Just because one vendor does not answer, do not tar us all with the same brush. There are many independent Modders out there that may be able to help. I hope your pockets are deep, though as things like this are not cheap, Personally, I'd be looking at charging around the £250 mark. I would offer to sort you out but, I don't build regulated mods, The closest I get is PWM. You may want to talk to Ade from Toaster Mods or Nigel from SVB Mods or Wayne from Reaper Mods. They may be able to help out.

Gonna stop you there. Some of us Vendors and Modders can get quite busy. E-Mails can be missed or mails can go to spam and not be noticed. Just because one vendor does not answer, do not tar us all with the same brush. There are many independent Modders out there that may be able to help. I hope your pockets are deep, though as things like this are not cheap, Personally, I'd be looking at charging around the £250 mark. I would offer to sort you out but, I don't build regulated mods, The closest I get is PWM. You may want to talk to Ade from Toaster Mods or Nigel from SVB Mods or Wayne from Reaper Mods. They may be able to help out.
Thanks appreciate that.
My comment may of been unsavoury.
Like i said i messaged them in more than 1 way and 3 times.
I felt they just ignored me.
Perhaps i should of kept my thoughts to myself.
I'd be happy to pay £300 for a custom mod.
I love vaping it's my hobby and I really wanted a high end mod for a treat.
I just felt if a P Budardo sent them a message they would of soon responded to that but that may be me being paranoid.

Do you have any sample photos, web links etc of your or affiliates work?

Thanks

By the way i was a bit wound up when i typed that rant I'm not the keyboard warrior type.
I wanted to delete the comment because it was a bit silly now I think about it.
Sorry if i offended

Hopefully I'm in the right place.
I've found some mechanical mod making websites but what I'm after is a regulated VV/VW box mod.
I'm a bit of a Star Wars Geek and would love a box mod made with custom logos etc.
Dont want wraps but something purpose made.
Any help with this?

Hey fella, now i'm NOT here to whind you up but i COULD make the mod and even putting a darth vader fiquer on one side of mod with his light sabre lighting up when fire button was hit.. Plus other star wars stuff all over it... But i won't for the simple reason is; i'm not a mod builder like others mentioned on here...and i do NOT make/build them for money, thats just not who i am.... Yes i could spend a load more time making them look 100% factory made and ask stupid money for each one as no two are alike, but that i just could'nt do as i do NOT believe in making money out of friends...so what am i getting at here?... If i CAN make/build the mod that you desire then it should be NO problem for a proffesional mod builder to make one.....like others have said, your email to these people COULD have gone into they're spam folder...or they COULD be on holiday...or they COULD be so many emails that they have'nt had time to reply...hope it works out for you bud, just be patient and i have no doubt someone will deliver for you [emoji6]

Like Joe has said; holidays? Life? Busy?
Well done for winding your neck in.

Hope you get it sorted, sounds like a great mod.

Like Joe has said; holidays? Life? Busy?
Well done for winding your neck in.

Hope you get it sorted, sounds like a great mod.
Whilst i agree with them reasons they are still posting stuff on the web etc.
I sent messages through more than 1 channel and they have replied to other posts etc.
That was why I blew my lid on the keyboard like an idiot.
I'm over it now [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom