What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Hells Kitchen - Nirvana (not yet released)

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Over this last week there are many juices I've been dabbling in .. some real nice ones and some frankly i wouldn't touch again .. even with yours. - I wont bother with the ones I don't like because taste is subjective and what I like you may not. There is no possible scale to flavours and e-liquid in terms of greatness beyond that that you like your self. your nectar is someone else's hell and vice versa. What my aim is is to share - impartially - some juices Ive been trying in the hope that some of you may find the information useful.

I need to put a disclaimer on this one in case anyone thinks there is funny business going on - a few vendors asked our business to give them a small hand with logistics for Vapefest, as we have the capacity to do so - this is one of them, and that is all.
I am in no way involved in the design of this juice. This was designed wholly by Hells Kitchen.

can you deal with that ? and still find it impartial - coz it is.

or you may not .. whatever .. no skin of my nose. 2 shits ... I could not give them.

this has however put me in a great position to try some new juices coming out from some clever startups that have not yet seen the light of day

Anyways Its no secret amongst those that know me that a cocktail is something I occasionally,Sometimes,rarely, quite often partake in - my favourite being an Espresso Martini

This is NOT an espresso Martini

what it is is a Strawberry Daiquiri, which is my second favourite cocktail

Like a good strawberry Daiquiri should be it is not all strawberry .. no light hearted fluffy milky soft drink is this .. Strawberry milkshake it most definitely is NOT.

Lime, zingy lime and Rum with a background of sweetened strawberry are the key flavours in this concoction - and it really does Zing. This is a beach juice ... sun, sand up your crutch, lathered in suncream.

Decadence.... with an umbrella and token piece of fruit.

Its really nice, and its accurate, in fact I asked Karol one of the owners what it was supposed to be .. because it reminded me for all the world of a Strawberry Daiquiri .. and it was! that in itself is a good start - these guys are launching this juice at VF this year .. I urge any fans of a "girly" drink to give it a blast.

an 80/20 VG/PG Juice is this .. which while an upside for most of you is its only downside for me I can't vape 80/20 for long unfortunately, and this is moorish .. another juice Id love to see a 60/40 "tank" version of so I could whack it in a tank, on the beach ... with sand up ...

Last edited:
Over this last week there are many juices I've been dabbling in .. some real nice ones and some frankly i wouldn't touch again .. even with yours. - I wont bother with the ones I don't like because taste is subjective and what I like you may not. There is no possible scale to flavours and e-liquid in terms of greatness beyond that that you like your self. your nectar is someone else's hell and vice versa. What my aim is is to share - impartially - some juices Ive been trying in the hope that some of you may find the information useful.

I need to put a disclaimer on this one in case anyone thinks there is funny business going on - a few vendors asked our business to give them a small hand with logistics for Vapefest, as we have the capacity to do so - this is one of them, and that is all.
I am in no way involved in the design of this juice. This was designed wholly by Hells Kitchen.

or you may not .. whatever .. no skin of my nose. 2 shits ... I could not give them.

this has however put me in a great position to try some new juices coming out from some clever startups that have not yet seen the light of day

Anyways Its no secret amongst those that know me that a cocktail is something I occasionally,Sometimes,rarely, quite often partake in - my favourite being an Espresso Martini

Like a good strawberry Daiquiri should be it is not all strawberry .. no light hearted fluffy milky soft drink is this .. Strawberry milkshake it most definitely is NOT.

Lime, zingy lime and Rum with a background of sweetened strawberry are the key flavours in this concoction - and it really does Zing. This is a beach juice ... sun, sand up your crutch, lathered in suncream.

Its really nice, and its accurate, in fact I asked Karol one of the owners what it was supposed to be .. because it reminded me for all the world of a Strawberry Daiquiri .. and it was! that in itself is a good start - these guys are launching this juice at VF this year .. I urge any fans of a "girly" drink to give it a blast.

an 80/20 VG/PG Juice is this .. which while an upside for most of you is its only downside for me I can't vape 80/20 for long unfortunately, and this is moorish .. another juice Id love to see a 60/40 "tank" version of so I could whack it in a tank, on the beach ... with sand up ...
Nice review Mr ZT, will certainly look out for this one.. Introducing comedy into your reviews is certainly breaching my copyright, I guess I will have to start putting a load more up very soon..

Girly drinks in a juice? Sounds like it was made for you @ZT :P I don't know why there aren't more cocktail type juices as all the ones I've tried have worked really well and, as someone who can't drink, it's really nice to have a sweet but grown up vape. Really hoping I can make it to vapefest to pick up a bottle of this

Back
Top Bottom