What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Any views on REJUICED e-liquids?

Rejuiced are one of my favourite juice vendors. I must have tried 20+ of their juices now and while I can't say they were all for me some of them are spot on and they are great value.

The best flavours for me are whipped banana creme, you chocolate doughnut, big mamas milk, strawberry slush, blue slush, birthday cake, raspberry custard, vanilla custard and rhubarb and custard. I couldn't pick just one favourite! :)

I haven't loved every flavour I've tried but I gave the ones I wasn't keen on to a friend so they went to a good home.

I need to try dragons rise sometime but that'll be for another month.

My advice there? Don't bother. Too sketchy in pretty much every department. With the likes of Rejuiced, Moles, Vapegoo, Caledonian and Sleekit there's no need for sketchy [emoji6]

My advice there? Don't bother. Too sketchy in pretty much every department. With the likes of Rejuiced, Moles, Vapegoo, Caledonian and Sleekit there's no need for sketchy
emoji6.png

Not a dig at dragonsrise but I agree. After months of steeping the three 50mls I have are still utter kack. Rejuiced dragons milk/kings peach/beach fruits + extra flavour shots = liquid on par with premium stuff imo

My advice there? Don't bother. Too sketchy in pretty much every department. With the likes of Rejuiced, Moles, Vapegoo, Caledonian and Sleekit there's no need for sketchy [emoji6]
Good advice bud
I'm sure dragons rise will become great but so far they've been so unreliable on flavours I have left them alone for a while. Mole juice are fantastic and you know I love that rejuiced you doughnut. Drip drop seem to be getting more professional too.

I have a feeling I should've taken a peek at this thread before I ordered mine, just to get the extra flavour shots... although to be fair I've only tried cherries n' berries out of my sample pack, it has been I think about a 2 week steep for it so far and not getting a whole lot of flavour. New coil BVC coil too though, so one it breaks in and I crank it up a few watts it may get better. Not worried too much going by this thread though, not really expecting a disappointment for the whole lot (10 flavours in the sample pack)

I did have a sneaky toot on the blue slush because I'm impatience like that. It's good but defo needs a couple weeks to get the full flavour. If it hasn't developed much in the next couple weeks then it's still vapeable but i would definately buy again but with the extra shot. I took it out with me on Saturday night and actually got a few smokers excited about it.

Dragons milk half price this week! Added a couple to my latest order.

did you steep them?
many happy customers on here.
ive only had 8 from them but never had any that tasted of chemicals.
if they were freshly made then depending on flavor they could have needed upto 3 weeks to mature by steeping in the dark.

did you steep them?
many happy customers on here.
ive only had 8 from them but never had any that tasted of chemicals.
if they were freshly made then depending on flavor they could have needed upto 3 weeks to mature by steeping in the dark.
Cheers. never realised I had to wait that long.

Back
Top Bottom