What's new

Recommended RTA or RDA easy to use and good flavour please!

The griffin is a dick. All kangertech tanks are distressingly awful :bluntness:

Billow V3 is a fantastic choice you sub-ohm, really great flavour and the juice channels seem designed not to cause leaks, , it's also surprisingly economical on the juice for a RTA. If you want a great value RTA which has coils which clip in like a fuse (avoid the clapton it's bad) and gives out amazing flavour then it's the wanko and some electrical tape to cover up the word "wanko" on your RTA.

The griffin is a dick. All kangertech tanks are distressingly awful :bluntness:

Billow V3 is a fantastic choice you sub-ohm, really great flavour and the juice channels seem designed not to cause leaks, , it's also surprisingly economical on the juice for a RTA. If you want a great value RTA which has coils which clip in like a fuse (avoid the clapton it's bad) and gives out amazing flavour then it's the wanko and some electrical tape to cover up the word "wanko" on your RTA.

Woohoo @learnincurve my hero, the griffin is indeed a dick, and I agree with the billow v3, very underrated I feel.

Another one for the Kayfun Mini V3. I now have 5 minis and 3 plus ones, I think I like them!!

Tsunami is really easy to build on, velocity style and loads of room be a good starting point.

Tsunami is really easy to build on, velocity style and loads of room be a good starting point.

I'm really loving the tsunami 24, amazing build deck and phenomenal flavour. I DTL with the air shut to almost closed and have to say though, I'm not loving the whistling noise it makes. Not very good at squonking I'm afraid.

Augvape Boreas, requires fuck all work to get flavour, it's the dogs bollox.

Much as I love the Avocado, it's not really 'pocketable', but my vote goes to the Goblin Mini V2. The build deck is a smidgin larger than the earlier version, it has top fill and produces great flavour with both SS316 and NiFe30 coils, especially in dual coil mode.

Back
Top Bottom