Vape Club
What's new

DNA 75 mod - any recommendations please?

Shame he got the horrible (IMO) plain SS one. The rubberised finish (like the Laude) is a lot nicer (I have it in black), as he says it's a lot like a Vaporshark mod. It's funny, that Laude one reminds me of when you see a car with one door the wrong colour.
With you 100%

I ordered black.
Wouldn't want it red and black. Looks like it was made from spares.

Premier Ecigs
Question about dba mods in general.....

I just noticed the smy spec says it only goes down to 0.15 ohms for tc control; is that figure correct?
Even my vtc mini goes lower than that

So, what resistance range can DNAs work with?

Thanks folks

I just noticed the smy spec says it only goes down to 0.15 ohms for tc control; is that figure correct?

I don't think so. I very rarely go below 0.15 Ohm, but my last build in the Aeolus lite came out at 0.14 Ohm (NiFe48). Usually have it on the cuboid, but I just screwed it into the SMY SDNA75 and it's vaping away quite happily (and still reading 0.14 Ohm).

Usually it's 0.05 Ohm for TC mode, so maybe it's a typo. 0.15 Ohm would make it fairly difficult to run a Ni200 build, even a single coil.

Vape Green
I don't think so. I very rarely go below 0.15 Ohm, but my last build in the Aeolus lite came out at 0.14 Ohm (NiFe48). Usually have it on the cuboid, but I just screwed it into the SMY SDNA75 and it's vaping away quite happily (and still reading 0.14 Ohm).

Usually it's 0.05 Ohm for TC mode, so maybe it's a typo. 0.15 Ohm would make it fairly difficult to run a Ni200 build, even a single coil.
What tcr do you use for nife48 please? And how is it working for you?

What tcr do you use for nife48 please? And how is it working for you?

TCR is 400 on VTC mini/cuboid (or Nifethal52 CSV file from Steam Engine for Escribe). It's my favourite wire for dual coils - the vape is like Stealthvape NiFe30, but I don't have to worry about TC accuracy.

E-liquids.com
AcmeFog
@johnny_cass : Fingers crossed it's just you being unlucky rather than a theme with the mod
Yeah I hope love that wee mod. But anyway got my therion there today it's a looker.
uploadfromtaptalk1469623121480.jpg

Yeah I hope love that wee mod. But anyway got my therion there today it's a looker. View attachment 98694
Yep, agreed.

If i get on with the dna chip (already exploring escribe even though my mod is still in china) I'll be getting one of those. Or maybe the triad. Is it worth going to 200watts though? (for me, maybe not)

Smoore
Anytime I go above 50 watts it burns my cotton so I only vape at 30 max. Dna chip is class although I have only started delving the ramp up is a great feature.

Back
Top Bottom