#twonk
#still[emoji173]️u

Boom.

Thanks for (not) tempting me!!!!!!!!!!!
#twonk
#still[emoji173]️u

your, welcome mate

upload_2016-7-8_21-10-9.jpeg

Actually I've never looked at juice on there. Had hardware from them and they've been ace, but never juice.
Tidy little selection.

Got all excited there for a minute as they have got lots of goodies I've been looking around for sale prices on. But just about all I was interested in are Out Of Stock.
Not shopped with them before, does anyone know if they re-stock regularly ? or do you think maybe they've removed lots of their premium juices and kit til the sale's over ?.

Well I know I said I was not buying any more mods.....but I received an unexpected windfall yesterday.
So I treated myself to a Wismec RX200s in blue and black from Ecigone.
Well.....it was so hard to resist......with the 20% discount......only £42.39 INCLUDING postage !
Somehow I can't see the vendors at Vapefest beating that price by a great deal, and life is too short to order from China.
So......just need some batteries off @Huggett now :)

I ordered the Therion with a due date of 22nd

6 days later and order showing as processing and ive heard nothing from them

Checked today and now they have changed the due date to 1st Aug with shipping after the bank holiday.

Bad communications or none at all so i got a refund .It worked out 90 with discount so good price but let down by blagging the due date.

Exactly what happened to me ordered elsewhere and got it next day. Still waiting on refund though.

Back
Top Bottom