What's new

Geekvape tsunami- Worth it?

tez258

Initiate
Hi all,

Quick question, currently got a wismec indestructable and I'm wondering if the Geekvape tsunami will be a decent addition to my ever growing collection ?

Also does anyone know if the tsunamis juice well is any bigger than the indestructables?

Cheers

I have the Tsunami 24mm best dripper I've tried deck is huge and easy to build on. Only annoying thing is unscrewing is a pain as the cap just spins round but has been the case on the few other drippers I have, just have to stick something in the proverbial hole. Well is a decent size but it's pretty thirsty on a low ohm duel build. Over all pretty decent I'll give 8 krangs out of 11 krangs.

I have the Tsunami 24mm best dripper I've tried deck is huge and easy to build on. Only annoying thing is unscrewing is a pain as the cap just spins round but has been the case on the few other drippers I have, just have to stick something in the proverbial hole. Well is a decent size but it's pretty thirsty on a low ohm duel build. Over all pretty decent I'll give 8 krangs out of 11 krangs.
Good to hear as have one arriving soon.

It's the only dripper I've used since I got it. (22mm)

I got it on the release date several months ago :)

Love the flavour of my 22mm though it's a noisy little bugger and doesn't take much to over drip. Well worth the money

Dont normally use drippers but when mixing my own juice its good to have something I can quickly re-wick so bought one of these recently after reading a few reviews
As others have said its easy to build on - if you leave the coil close enough it actually installs itself by magic
I really enjoy using it - different from a tank - but the extra work involved in carrying juice and refilling it doesn't suit my lazy bastardness, but for an occasional blast its great

I ordered a tsunami 24 from gearbest yesterday as my 1st RDA thinking "nice & big = easier to build on"
then watched a load of YouTube stuff on it last night, a couple of the reviews suggest it's better suited to experienced vapers who would be doing bigger "mad" builds to get the full benefit of the size & that smaller (read beginner like me) builds would give muted flavours...
Maybe I should have gone for the 22 ??

I ordered a tsunami 24 from gearbest yesterday as my 1st RDA thinking "nice & big = easier to build on"
then watched a load of YouTube stuff on it last night, a couple of the reviews suggest it's better suited to experienced vapers who would be doing bigger "mad" builds to get the full benefit of the size & that smaller (read beginner like me) builds would give muted flavours...
Maybe I should have gone for the 22 ??
What builds you looking at? My builds are pretty amateur can't see why the extra 2mm should make an difference unless you only plan to run a single coil but still don't see why the 22mm would be better apart from its more compact and cheaper.

uploadfromtaptalk1469602889048.jpg

Bosh.
Cracking RDA.

Back
Top Bottom