What's new

bOd MECHA .. By Leo ... SOLD

paul-7

Achiever
it is with great sadness I have to move on my last piece of quality gear :( my beloved ... Genuine bOd MECHA By Leo Mech Mod . Bought this Beauty from our very own @Rob some months ago and I'm gutted to be selling it :( its an 18350 to 18650 303 Stainless steel telescopic body with a 304 grade stainless head ...details and video here....

http://www.byleo.eu/bl/en/home/113-bod-mecha.html

comes with leather case , spare locking ring (which changes the appearance somewhat) spare central pole and spring.

RRP for the Mod on the By Leo website is € 140,00 but I'm after what I paid for it which is £45.00 , price includes signed for delivery by RM and payment is by Paypal G&S .. no trades or offers pls (may throw in some free tears :17:)

IMGP0558.JPG

Just to add to Paul's description. This one has History!!
It was made especially for Georgio, the mastermind behind houseofliquid. I was able to purchase it from him personally. It had been completely refinished in a Grey Teflon coating, but I had that removed by Matt at m-vapes and had it all polished up. It is rather unique as there isn't another that has this combination of Polished and Matt sections.
It has been very carefully looked after and if you want a really nice Genuine Mod for basically WAY below its true value...... Look NO Further!!;)

I cannot believe that this is still here!! Billy Bargain Time SURELY?? :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:
If someone doesn't snaffle this a bit rapidly, it may have to come back home!! :D

Back
Top Bottom