What's new

Hello everyone

deano

Initiate
Hi guys just joined up and wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Dean and I have been into beginner vaping for about 2 months now. I used to smoke but gave up completely for 7 years but I have always had anxiety issues so needed a little help so started vaping and use a Diamond Mist Nimbus E-Cig which has a small battery pack and goes up to 15w.

Hey @deano :D

I'd never head of diamond mist till today but that sleek mod looks rather snazzy if that's what you have it paired up with, good call on going for the vape rather than the fags, same nicotine hit but without all of those pesky associated health problems. Any questions feel free to ask, we have a forum just for that and no question is too big or too small :)

Hi Dean, sounds like you have a better bit of kit than when I started! Get stuck in to the forums, and well done for not going back on the fags. 7 years is good going.

Hello Dean and ofcourse welcome to the forums. Feel free to ask any questions there are plenty of friendly people on here that will be able to help you.

Hey there and welcome @deano ... vaping has been a real life saver to people trapped into/forced back onto cigs when they are suffering stress/anxiety and the like.. well done on not going back to the ciga and finding vaping instead

Hiya Bud, hope you enjoy your stay here, first tip, try and dodge that shinyitis as much as you can! [emoji23]

Hello @deano good to have you here. Seven years without cigs is great. Both the vaping world and this forum are huge so take your time, you'll soon feel at home here [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom