What's new

Hello from M-VAPES new uk based vaping equipment and accessories

The Conqueror RTA is now in stock at www.m-vapes.co.uk Im really enjoying my setup on it which is dual coils coming out at 0.84ohms airflow set to one hole, juice flow control almost closed down and set at 25watts perfect for my usual everyday vaping which is mouth to lung, tomorrow i will do a silly low ohm build and open up everything for some huge clouds!

Hi guys just wanted to update on here about some more exciting news
Our new range of custom hand built box mods and squonkers are finally done and we are now taking orders.

We a running a list system so if you would like one just email me, pm me or contact me through the website or Facebook and we will add your name to the list.
All boxes are finished to order but this only take about 3 to 4 days as we have pre built the boxes to keep us ahead.
You can specify your requirements such as switch type, pot bezel colour, catch cup colour etc.. or any other requirements.

About the boxes and squonkers-
they are all built from scratch by my here at M-vapes in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, they are made using UK sourced Walnut wood. we currently have 4 types,
Walnut OKL box mod with mod meter display (2s dual 18650 series)
Walnut OKL Squonker with mod meter display (2s dual 18650 series)
Walnut PWM box mod (2s dual 18650 series)
Walnut PWM squonker (2s dual 18650 series)
We will also be bringing out a single 18650 squonker
Here are some pics but for more details please go to the dedicated page
http://www.m-vapes.co.uk/store/c30/M-vapes_Custom_Hand_Built_Box_Mods_New_range_for_2016/17.html

okl walnut box new art pic.jpg

We now have the rather awesome SXK Ultron Corolla V1.5 in stock, in my opinion close to perfection! and with the smaller of the three tank sections fitted its actually smaller than most RDA's
corolla banner no text.jpg

If you liked the Troll V2 by Wotofo but thought its great for clouds but lacks flavour, Well the new Sapor RDA V2 is for you.
It features the same deck as the Troll V2 and has side airflow and top airflow.
The top airflow is perfect for flavour production.
We have these in stock now at only £22.95 This price includes free 1st class delivery!
We also have our Exclusive to M-vapes Bottom fed version of the new Sapor RDA V2
Sapor v2 banner.jpeg

Hope everyone's having a good week and enjoying the hot weather!, because its not hot in Scotland!
Now as this weekend is a bank holiday we are doing a very rare thing here at M-vapes in fact we have never done it before so grab the opportunity!
We are offering a huge 15% discount of all our Walnut box mods and squonkers over this coming bank holiday weekend! and on top of that we are also giving away a one of our free vape mats with all orders over £50! that two cracking deals that can be combined together for all you lovely people!

Keep an eye out for the Discount codes that will be posted up soon!

Thanks :-) they are also fully customisable, we can put different switches, 510's pot bezels. We can also offer mod meter bezels and can do boxes with just a simple voltmeter again with or without bezel lots of options to fully customize the box to exactly how you want it.
Peace Matt.

Thanks :-) they are also fully customisable, we can put different switches, 510's pot bezels. We can also offer mod meter bezels and can do boxes with just a simple voltmeter again with or without bezel lots of options to fully customize the box to exactly how you want it.
Peace Matt.
I love these. There's not another mod I'd gladly sink £100+ in but I'm seriously considering it for one of them.

Cracking work chap.

Back
Top Bottom