What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Coming soon

Picking this up at fest,my goid friend Joel at mah mods made this for me as a surprise [emoji3]
Its a floris box i did a gb for - he wasnt very happy with them but agreed to build for me as im a numpty,look at what hes turned it into [emoji7][emoji7]
1469482816029.jpg
1469482821413.jpg
1469482826198.jpg
1469482831426.jpg

Picking this up at fest,my goid friend Joel at mah mods made this for me as a surprise [emoji3]
Its a floris box i did a gb for - he wasnt very happy with them but agreed to build for me as im a numpty,look at what hes turned it into [emoji7][emoji7]View attachment 98515View attachment 98516View attachment 98517View attachment 98519

Nice one Paul, really nice :)

Just noticed this on UKS - I had no idea it was yours

The price different between the mech boxes is criminal lol the DNA boxes are double that posted

That is a bit of a stunner. Although the cynic in me is screaming about not trusting the fire mechanism for long.
But, as always, I stand to be corrected.

That is a bit of a stunner. Although the cynic in me is screaming about not trusting the fire mechanism for long.
But, as always, I stand to be corrected.
If anyone can break it itll be me Graham so ill let ya know [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom