What's new

Bulk mixing

marcgee

Postman
Hi all ,myself and the misses vape at different nicotine levels ,what I would like to know is :-
If I mix a large bottle of 0 nicotine about 100ml ,then when I decant it into 10 ml or 30 ml bottles add the right amount of nicotine would it effect the flavour much or would it be negliable .........Thanks in advance .

It won't affect the flavour any more than if it had been in there from the start.

Assuming you're using 72mg nic and going no higher than around 12mg it shouldn't make much difference.

To take a 0mg mix to 12mg, you'd need to add 2ml nic to 10ml juice, which would reduce the flavour from, say, 15% to 12.5%, so not really anything to worry about.

I'm only going to going from 0.3 % to about 1 % so hopefully very minimal

Nic doesn't need to steep so once your liquid is ready you can literally just add the nic, shake and vape

You might notice a difference due to the change of VG/PG ratio. Obviously depends on whether your nic concentrate has a PG or a VG base. Doubt you'd notice a flavour difference, but the character of the vape might be different, perhaps less flavoursome.

Back
Top Bottom