What's new

Burning hair taste

jayley

Postman
Evening Apes, over the past few days I have noticed that when I vape I get a faint taste of how hair smells if you know what I mean , I've cleaned my tanks , rewicked , tried different juice , I haven't changed out the coils though, could it be that or my nic gone bad ( only on 2 mg ) , or vapers tongue maybe , has anyone else experienced this it's getting annoying now . Please Help I'm almost at the point of giving up.....:vom:

could a stray hair have found it's way in the tank? I've put my pipette down on a table and put it back in the juice and its picked up a stray hair before! But i noticed it in the tank and managed to fish it out.

Read on another post the O rings can hold on to strong flavours try changing them or soaking in vodka

Just reread the op, did you dry burn the unwicked coils and then strum them to get the carbon off

Just reread the op, did you dry burn the unwicked coils and then strum them to get the carbon off
Yes I have done that , I think tomorrow I will strip tank and try new o rings like you said and also build me some new coils , Cheers..

I cleaned, re-wicked and re-juiced 3 tanks today. Vaped the juice thro got dizzy and had to sit down for a bit :oops:

Back
Top Bottom