What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Mod Advice

AriesKaz

Postman
Hello again fellow vapers [emoji4]

I'm currently using an iStick 40w with a CS tank and a 1.5ohm coil and I'm getting on great with it....However I have only been vaping for a few weeks and this is the only one I have so I really need to buy myself a backup device.

So what I'm asking for is some suggestions about what to buy next. I love my iStick but fancy something different.

Any suggestions welcome [emoji3]

Are you looking for a big mod or a little mod? Interchangeable batteries, two batteries that need a charger or one battery you can charge in mod?

I rather suspect the answer will be a istick Pico :D

Are you looking for a big mod or a little mod? Interchangeable batteries, two batteries that need a charger or one battery you can charge in mod?

I rather suspect the answer will be a istick Pico :D
Don't want a big mod but one with interchangeable batteries would be a good option.

Have looked at the istick pico and is def an option but maybe something completely different. Have seen a kangertech subox nano that I like the look of but not really bothered about sub ohm vaping.

Personally I'm not a fan of kangertech myself, not sure the build quality is there. Safety bit. With more than two batteries you need a charger as the USB is only for updates. The two battery devices I love are the smok H-priv, it has this really cool thing where the coloured bit on the outside is the button and you squeeze it, and the joyetech cuboid. For single battery stuff I am not your gal as all my single battery devices are squonkers. My small back up devices are the joyetech egrip 2, and the cuboid mini both of which have built in batteries - here's the rub on those ones, they are 3x as expensive in the shops as they are to order in from china (fasttech.com).

Is the stuff from fasttech all genuine. I will have a look around before deciding on anything as I don't want to rush into buying then having regrets and wasting my money.

Oh right! That's good to know as you can't be too careful.

Thanks for the heads up I will bear that in mind. [emoji5]

Oh right! That's good to know as you can't be too careful.

Thanks for the heads up I will bear that in mind. [emoji5]

No problem,
this may fit the bill for you...

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3032/10015540/4865202

lots of different colours and well regarded.

best thing to do really is have a look and see what you fancy and ask here for our thoughts, there isn't much that someone hasn't owned around here and can give you an honest reply.

Look at cigabuy also.
http://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-joyetech-evic-vtwo-mini-75w-tc-box-mod-apv-red-p-8808.html
Buying direct from Oriental suppliers can be slow and if there's a warranty issue can be a hassle but savings are great but be canny and check postage costs and speeds and don't rely on conversion rates ($ to £) use Google as a comparison and don't be surprised when PayPal gives a poorer rate of exchange.
Check UK online sellers always as they all will have special offers from time to time which can be as cheap as buying from China with benefit of consumer protection.

Back
Top Bottom