Vape Club
What's new

Where to buy locally?

Currently sitting in Vaporized on Market Street in Newcastle (2 mins from Theatre Royal).
Few mods, plenty ego batteries, good liquid selection, some American liquids too, pretty standard pricing.
Going to be getting liquid from one of the companies who were at vape fest.

Vape Club
Also managed to get to Uptons Vaporium in Wallsend. Decent liquid selection, some darth vape stuff but if you have shinyitis this place will have you drooling. Hana mods, kamry 600s, rdas and more.

AcmeFog
Just to let everyone know we are now open at 100 coatsworth Rd, Gateshead,
36 flavours ready for you to try 70%vg 30% pg and all have 3 strengths being 0.6mg, 1.8mg & 2.4mg.

Can't wait to meet you all =)

Mass Vapor also have a shop in Stockton, on Silver Street, next to Chips / opposite WhoRay/Stockton Modeler. Large choice of own brand juices and carries Liqua, Good selection of mods and attys, Got a Stingray X and Kayfun 3.1 from Mas the guy who runs it. I use their Crystal Mass juice, a Breaking Bad inspired menthol blend.

There is a new shop in Boro, in the Cleveland Center between Voda and smiths opposite Orange. Sells Efest batteries.

Any half decent juice?

Middlesbrough is devoid of anything other than iBreath (festival shop) and the eCiggy stuff in Dundas.

Mass Vapour in Stockton is pretty decent, but his liquids range is limited and 60/40 PG/VG which I can't vape for long without getting a scratchy throat.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Premier Ecigs
Its pretty much ibresthe in redcar and guisbrpugh too I think. Festival shop and mirage are the only B&Ms we have.

Nice little shop

Just been to a fairly new shop in Sunderland. Vapology Ne. Got some lovely Vape Swag Sour Jawa for my isub & tried a few other juices...nice people too.

AcmeFog
Like the 80/20 milk and honey from mass in Stockton and a good price. £18/100ml a sweet vape. Shop in Belmont Durham sells element liquid at £8/20ml very nice pink lemonade not tried others yet as its a dripped range I thinned it a little as I struggled to get it to wick fast enough in either of my tanks. Just placed an online order with Cornish liquids after reading a little on here.

We got loads of vape shops in sunderland, 1 near park lane that i know, 1 opposite burger king 1 near the other side of burger king i think 2 maybe actually. New one not long open at southwick which i have been in and got a few juices from, does things like vampire vapes and such, has a nice selection and friendly guys who let u try as many flavs as u want and has some hardware too.

https://www.facebook.com/Phoenixvaping/ They also do a loyalty card thing where u do 10 stamps from visits/sales and u get a free 10 ml bottle of anything u want.

Premier Ecigs
Digital Vapers on Market Street in Newcastle is what I would call a "proper" vape shop.

Tons and tons of liquids and all the gear you'd ever want.

Good know-how in there too. Anything from low power MTL to running cloud competitions in the shop after hours. Fans of the Suicide boxes.

Vaporized always seems a bit "mainstream". Plenty mods on sale though.

Back
Top Bottom