What's new

Looking for a mod maker

robbie_jb

Initiate
I have the Wismec DNA but I'm annoyed that the finish is falling off and looking shoddy
Recently also gotten back into using my roundhouse and my hex

But I was wondering if there is anyone on here who could take the board from the Wismec and make it something a little nicer ?

Any ideas would be great
Many thanks
Robbie

I've never used a wismec. Is the board that good? Is it an evolv board?

Yeah, you should be able to find someone willing to re-house it for you. Wayne Socrates Stone replace a chip in an old mod for me. He has a group, 'Reaper Mods' on Facebook. It would be worth trying him.

There are a few folk on here who would be able to do it, whether they are willing to risk playing with other people's dna boards might be a whole other question.

Toby Allen maybe, does he do regulated devices? (Again on FB). I'm sure there are more....

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

ade bousefield of toaster mods also on fb and i would say wayne aswell i used him a couple of times

@domejunky it's the DNA 200 chip, I love the power it gives and how reliable it is and the ability to customise so much,
Cheers though guys for the contacts

If Wayne or Ade aren't able to help out. I'll sort t for you.

@domejunky it's the DNA 200 chip, I love the power it gives and how reliable it is and the ability to customise so much,
Cheers though guys for the contacts

Wayne can transplant the DNA board into a Reaper :)

Pic for example

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1469568280.446751.jpg

Cheers guys thank you sorry for the dreadful reply,

I just use it now to test my builds
So it can stay in the Wismec lol

Back
Top Bottom