What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

When will the viewing be for the teatime fashion show sporting the latest in Dripworx apparel and accessories?

Il see what I can sort out, I'm sure he would be game for a free 30ml [emoji23][emoji23]

@Dripworx @MrTeaTime

Tried sending Dripworx a PM but apparently your inbox is full! Just wanted to check where about's I'm supposed to be putting the POTV discount code? Don't seem to be able to find anywhere to enter this and I've gone as far as the Paypal screen :19:

Cheers for any help!

Last edited:
@Dripworx @MrTeaTime

Tried sending Dripworx a PM but apparently your inbox is full! Just wanted to check where about's I'm supposed to be putting the POTV discount code? Don't seem to be able to find anywhere to enter this and I've gone as far as the Paypal screen :19:

Cheers for any help!

Hi mate, there's currently no active discount codes but for future reference on the site see the "FAQ" page for details of how to enter them :)

My inbox is full because people keep sending me naked pictures and asking for free juice with a winking face [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom