What's new

Poll: Vape and smoke?

Do you smoke as well as vape?

• Total voters
I have cut from about 25 a day to 5. I am hoping to stop completely soon just find it hard at key points of the day.

When I first got into vaping I'd have a few cigs when I was drinking. To start with I found that vaping wasn't quite enough when plastered. But over time that stopped and I don't have any problems now.

I was 25 a day, and when I bought my first real mod and tank, I just finished the pack I had at the time and never bought anymore. That was 2 months ago.

Only been quit a few weeks. But not had one since. Dont see the point unless my ecig brakes or i forget it

Started vaping sometime in early Jun of this year to cut down on a 25 a day habit. Was kinda tough to chuck the first in the morning and the one after a meal but chucked they were after about 3 weeks of vaping and I haven't smoked a cigarette since then, and so far haven't wanted to either - we'll see what happens. I never say 'never' and I'd be annoyed with myself if I backstepped and smoked one I guess, but I wouldn't beat myself up that much either. I enjoy vaping and can't see me going back to 25 a day no matter what :)

It's going to be 5 years in Dec for me. How time flies.....still have the pack of 'emergency' smokes with 18 still left in. Wonder what they'll taste like now?:11:

I am sure that I mirror many people here when I say that the day I started Vaping was the day I stopped smoking for good. I have never looked back, and have absolutely no regrets. As it happens, I really enjoy vaping, and it has become an amazing (for want of a better expression) hobby.

I am sure that I mirror many people here when I say that the day I started Vaping was the day I stopped smoking for good. I have never looked back, and have absolutely no regrets. As it happens, I really enjoy vaping, and it has become an amazing (for want of a better expression) hobby.
It was the same for me, I started vaping 4 weeks ago I haven't had a cig since.

I must admit it was much easier than I thought it would be and fully expected that I would be dual fuelling for a while but I enjoyed it so much I never went back. [emoji4]

Happy vaping!

Back
Top Bottom