What's new

Which mad hatter?

Yeah it is. It's the V1 deck with bottom airflow and 3 post. In all honesty I'm really not a fan of velocity style decks. Get on much better with 3post stuff. It just depends on how restrictive the height is on builds.

Yeah it is. It's the V1 deck with bottom airflow and 3 post. In all honesty I'm really not a fan of velocity style decks. Get on much better with 3post stuff. It just depends on how restrictive the height is on builds.
As long as there is a bit of space I always like a single wire for a dual coil with three post decks. That way don't have to try to pin two wires in the centre post.

I tend to make quad builds on 3 posts. And I find as they are level not stacked they are far more even where as a quad on a velocity style deck the top coils cook the wicks.

I tend to make quad builds on 3 posts. And I find as they are level not stacked they are far more even where as a quad on a velocity style deck the top coils cook the wicks.
I've never attempted more than two, how do you do four?

So my mad hatter mini kit arrived today. Sooo damned impressed. I love the mod. Never experienced a hybrid before. Can't say i notice a difference between it and a normal mech performance wise. Fire button is silly smooth and the dripper itself is just awesome.
My only concern is I have the brass one. When watching a few reviews of the mini there were some complaints/concerns about brass atomisers.
Why would this be.
Anyway to anyone who it thinking of getting one, for $18 with priority shipping I advise you get one. It's just mega!!!!

yeah dude I just got my gun metal v2 kit last week along with some nichrome.
Planning on putting it all togeather tomorrow but damn if it isnt one of the best looking devices I own.
I can tell once its all coiled up and working great its going to be in my hand all day.

My only concern is I have the brass one. When watching a few reviews of the mini there were some complaints/concerns about brass atomisers.
Why would this be.

Brass isn't as 'clean' as stainless steel, there's a good reason stainless is used for medical instruments etc. Brass will 'patina' and react with different chemicals and stuff. is the actual build deck/juice well brass too?

Seems strange to me using brass if it's going to be affected by the chemicals.
Just saying

Back
Top Bottom