What's new

Single coil plugs added in Aromamizer Supreme RDTA 7ml and 4ml version

steam crave

Manufacturer
Single coil plugs for Aromamizer Supreme RDTA 7ml and 4ml version Release!
Added in the box of kits.

It have 2 ceramic plugs to block air hole, and 2 silicone plugs to block juice feeding holes.

2 different ceramic plugs, one with drilled air hole to concentrate airflow and improve flavor taste, another without driller air hole to have tight draw airflow.

So you have 3 different options for single coil builds:

1. Use ceramic plug without driller hole, Block air hole and juice hole in one side, you will have very tight draw for MTL vape

2. Use ceramic plug with drilled hole and silicone plug, you will have bigger airflow

3. Only use silicone plug to block juice holes, you will have huge airflow

b751b08fa8.jpg.240x240.jpg
ccb74ea753.jpg.240x240.jpg

Is it possible to buy these on their own? Would like these for my Supreme.

Any UK distributors? Don't fancy paying more for delivery than the actual part itself!

Slightly off topic, but have the Ni200 coils been discontinued? I can't find any UK suppliers in stock.
Fast Tech sell them for a couple of dollars and their postage is free. Hope this helps.

:D This was posted back in July mate!!! But yeah, I got some from FT.
I've got the Aromamizer Supreme 4ml (great Tank) and have just ordered the post-less deck and plugs from Fast Tech. What coil/plug combo have you found works best?

I've got the Aromamizer Supreme 4ml (great Tank) and have just ordered the post-less deck and plugs from Fast Tech. What coil/plug combo have you found works best?
To be honest I've not got around to using it yet, however I do have a clapton coil in it, coming out at 0.33 ohms. I'm planning on using the plug with the airhole, I just need to wick it.

Back
Top Bottom