What's new

Genuine Vaping Side Effects

You really need someone who started vaping who didn't smoke beforehand to comment.
In my case it was a bit rough on the throat for a couple of days and then nothing, it's true that some can be allergic to PG but compared to when I smoked, morning cough, slight wheezing and coughing if I took a deep breath, no no side effects...

You really need someone who started vaping who didn't smoke beforehand to comment.
In my case it was a bit rough on the throat for a couple of days and then nothing, it's true that some can be allergic to PG but compared to when I smoked, morning cough, slight wheezing and coughing if I took a deep breath, no no side effects...

I imagine side effects for "someone who started vaping who didn't smoke beforehand" would be a pathological addiction to using Amerikan yoof slang, wearing idiotic baseball caps and mindless cloud chasing ;):D

I imagine side effects for "someone who started vaping who didn't smoke beforehand" would be a pathological addiction to using Amerikan yoof slang, wearing idiotic baseball caps and mindless cloud chasing ;):D
Or
They become some kind of electronics expert going on about Ohms, Amps and watt hours while surrounded by batteries chargers and attempts at coils all over the floor.

When i first started vaping i noticed i became very thirsty and was drinking lots of water but it don't happen so much now, and if i have vaped a lot i feel light headed and have a headache but no other side affects apart from that.

When i first started vaping i noticed i became very thirsty and was drinking lots of water but it don't happen so much now, and if i have vaped a lot i feel light headed and have a headache but no other side affects apart from that.

That description could apply to beer drinking ;)

Only real side effects have been the side effects of quitting tobacco for me, and out of those the positive effects have greatly outweighed the negative. Only a couple of issues that I can directly attribute to vaping - some dehydration, I wasn't really drinking enough water before I started vaping and was dehydrated to begin with so the vaping is just accentuating an existing health issue which ofc is easily solved by..yup..drinking more water! Lmao ;) Weirdly I always had a dry mouth before vaping and that actually seems to have gotten better since I started...again maybe more of a side effect from quitting ciggys?

There's the condensed vapour in the nostrils from exhaling thru the nose (a habit I'm trying to break) so I'm always dabbing my nose with a tissue...which makes me look like I'm ill with a cold or summat which is annoying when I'm trying to convinvce people of how much better I feel since I swapped the stinkies for the vape *sigh*

The clouds I make when vaping annoy my OH and he whines on about it all the time (admittedly I can fill half the flat with cloud when I chainvape and it looks terrible) so ironically after chain smoking indoors for years and everything ending up stinking of tobacco I now end up on the doorstep to vape much of the time.

Lastly expense is another thing atm - I just started vaping and making my own juice so recently I probs spent more cash on that than I would have spent on tobacco, but that's something that will even out once the novelty wears off and I have all the things I need just to vape along happily :)

Bank balance is now always in the red
Heh, I thought Vaping was supposed to save me money, :( I spend more money on Vape gear than I did on the stinkies. Glad they do not attract the same tax rate in Australia as Tobacco does otherwise I would be bankrupt. If it wasn't for the wife, I probably would be.

The clouds I make when vaping annoy my OH and he whines on about it all the time (admittedly I can fill half the flat with cloud when I chainvape and it looks terrible) so ironically after chain smoking indoors for years and everything ending up stinking of tobacco I now end up on the doorstep to vape much of the time.

Reply:- Funny you should mention that bit. My OH also has banned me from the lounge room as she cannot see the TV through the clouds.

Lastly expense is another thing atm - I just started vaping and making my own juice so recently I probs spent more cash on that than I would have spent on tobacco, but that's something that will even out once the novelty wears off and I have all the things I need just to vape along happily :)

The expense well um.....yes.....I think when my final squonker arrives I will settle for that. As I am now totally hooked on squonking, I am running out of room on my allocated space for mods and tanks. The Novelty wearing off?? Honestly I do not think it ever will. When I was a pipe smoker I accumulated over 50 different pipes. Now the wife has put her foot down and said No more Mods. She that must be obayed has spoken. :12:

I get the occasional nic symptom (lightheaded, headaches), I've become obsessed with vape sites, my bank balance is looking a tad low, and I'm on first name terms with the postie, but none of these mild effects would make me wanna quit.

The good points sooooo outweigh the very mild negatives.

Hello all my Apish Vapers LOL,
Have not been here for a while as I have been busy with local issues in Aus.
When I first started vaping, more years ago than I care to remember now, I too had some unpleasant side effects but that was mainly due to poor quality Nic juice which in those days we could only find in China. I remember ordering 18mg juice (Butterscotch) which was my favourite and at times still is, I became very nausious and had headaches. I had imported this juice before and never had a problem. It turned out when a friend of mine an industrial chemist tested it, it turned out that this juice although labeled 18 mg/ml was in excess of 36mg/ml more like 42 mg/ml was his equipment reading.

I suffered a nicotine overdose as even when smoking stinkies I never smoked anything with such a high nicotine level. I have never again imported e-juice and import only Nic base from a very good suplier HiLiq.com when I first got my first order very quickly I might add not like SLOW TECK I had it tested and it was spot on.

I now mix my own juice and there are many apps and on line calulators as well as YouTube movies that will show you how. The only side effects I now have is a dry mouth occasionaly if I do not have a good cup of tea with my vape.

Back
Top Bottom