What's new

Help with a green slushie type juice

benbrain

Initiate
So Ive had quite a hard time making a good lemon or lemon lime in the past, and always wanted it stronger and more tart/sour. after recently splashing on some neon green slushie juice I want to try making something close to that, but previous issues are in mind.
Is it poss to get that nice strong lime/citrus taste, without the chemical cleaner vibes? and is there something else apart from lots of 'sour' to get the sourness?
Wanted to get opinions before buying more concentrates that I cant seem to get to work!?

So Ive had quite a hard time making a good lemon or lemon lime in the past, and always wanted it stronger and more tart/sour. after recently splashing on some neon green slushie juice I want to try making something close to that, but previous issues are in mind.
Is it poss to get that nice strong lime/citrus taste, without the chemical cleaner vibes? and is there something else apart from lots of 'sour' to get the sourness?
Wanted to get opinions before buying more concentrates that I cant seem to get to work!?

I know you want a recipe.....cant help you there BUT Element have released a green slushy flavoured juice in there "FAR" range, and to be fair the smell is absolutely bang on for a green slushy, I got flashbacks! Have yet to vape it, its sitting in a box of e liquids, I might try it tonight :)

Yeah mate that's the trouble,I treated my self to some of this (not buying juice from the shop for ages)and it's very moreish! Bang on taste wise...but can't pay them prices. That's what made me wanna clone it,but never have much luck trying to copy something in DIY. We'll see, experimenting with both of flavour arts limes at the mo...not a million miles away. Elements juice is just amazing tho, fingers crossed

Yeah mate that's the trouble,I treated my self to some of this (not buying juice from the shop for ages)and it's very moreish! Bang on taste wise...but can't pay them prices. That's what made me wanna clone it,but never have much luck trying to copy something in DIY. We'll see, experimenting with both of flavour arts limes at the mo...not a million miles away. Elements juice is just amazing tho, fingers crossed
One thing I'll say about Element, however high their prices are, and however much They don't make a the perfect tape for me, they do get it bang on. I don't like a lot of the flavours but by god they're accurate.!

And there we are, us Brits, criticising the xxl nation for its artificial flavour use in foods, they're artists lol!

I've been using nicvape E-flavours to try and clone the far neon green slushie. I'm getting pretty close at 12% lime 1% cool 0.5% lemon, leave the lid off for a week to let the alcohol evaporate and you'll be close. Very close.

im absolutely loving the FAR neon lime slushie. cant get enough if it.

Im watching this thread for a recipe.

Its very sweet and killed my clapton sin 2 days. Never seen my coils so black and gunked up. Its got to be th excessive sweetner they put in it.

Ive just finshed my 20ml bottle. Had to order 100ml. At £50 its not cheap.

yeah its good stuff, cant get anywhere near....rubbish at trying to clone a juice. also trying to stay away from my 100ml bottle cos its disappearing fast!

tell me about it!!! I ordered 100ml for 40 pounds 4 days ago. got like 12 ml left. need a clone badly. Cant find anyone with a recipe. even close to it. i know its got lots of sweetener in it though. ive got some lime zinger concentrate from decapdent vapours, Am going to add some sweetener to it as its quite nice and bitter.

Good luck with making the recipe guys - the neon green slushie is amazing isn't it!? I registered just to say that :D

I could swear the capella lemon / lime is a part of this. It seems to have the same taste as the real thing, but it's way weaker. The retail version seems to be a lot 'fuller', it really fills your mouth with flavour when you vape it. I tried simply mixing a higher % (originally 15, but up to 20) but it didn't have the desired effect, it made it more chemically if anything else. I should add I'm new to mixing my own liquids, but I'm determined to keep trying this until I get close.

Does anyone have any recommendations of flavours to try? I'm sure there's a lot of sweetener in there too, it did clog up my coil pretty quickly.

*edit*

Anyone tried http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/776963/Far+Neon+Green+Slushie+Clone yet? Seems I was right about the CAP lemon/lime! I'm missing a couple of ingredients from that list. Going to get them ordered today and try it out. I'll report back when I do!

Back
Top Bottom