What's new

Hotcig R150 box mod with dual 18650 slots

vaporwhale

Initiate
The striking appearance of the R150 is hard to ignore. Everything about this device was designed with image in mind and Hotcig have utilised high quality materials throughout to ensure the finished product lives up to the design intent. The body of the mod has been carefully crafted from a high quality aircraft aluminium alloy which not only ensures the device is strong and robust but also adds to the sleek feel in hand. Coupled with the fact that Hotcig have done a great job in keeping the device really compact measuring only 25mm x 55mm x 90mm the R150 is impressively small and lightweight for a dual 18650 device.

http://www.vaporwhale.com/what-s-new/hotcig-r150-box-mod-with-dual-18650-slots.html

hotcig_r150_mod.jpg

This is a great device i have one. The only problem that buyers may encounter if purchasing from vaporwhale is hefty inport fees making it more expensive than the UK rrp. For some reason we can buy from our friendly Chinese vendors for a superb price with no import fees. U.S vendors though always a fee 20% vat other tax and the shippers fee on top probably half of the cost of the mod in total. Sorry for putting up this post @vaporwhale but i like to help my fellow members save money.

Best wishes to you and your company.

Back
Top Bottom