What's new

How to make your own E-Liquids

Great video but I'm still on the fence as its so easy to get great e juice cheaply

Forget what I said, started making my own juice last week and it's definitely the way to go! A lot cheaper and with patience you can get some good tasting juice

Forget what I said, started making my own juice last week and it's definitely the way to go! A lot cheaper and with patience you can get some good tasting juice

Hehe you only started diying like less than a fortnight ago!! Hooked or whut!!? What you said on Sept 17th after you tasted your first batch:

Just ordered some more concentrates and doubt I'll buy premixed again

Complete turnaround from that post here on Aug 15th hehe! I'm chuffed as heck to see it's going so well for you...another person to swap diy tips with :D Here's a great little link with some cool tricks I'm itching to try myself - thought you might find it interesting too http://e-liquid-recipes.com/master-mixers-tips-and-tricks

I didn't know how easy it was! If anyone is thinking about diy-ing do it! It's taken me a little while to get the mixes right but it's always worth it in the end.
If there's any tips you need feel free to ask but I'm no expert by any means [emoji23] I did have a read of that link before I ordered by first diy juices, great read

Glad to see you're enjoying Diy now . i think alot of people are put off when they taste their first mix and think, jeeez this is as rough as fek!!!!, but with a little perserverance it's amazing what can be achieved.
Keep at it and you will be amazed what can be achieved........ just don't fall for the usual "the grass is always greener on the other side"
mentality of most people trying it early on. Remember even the most successful juice companies started making juice as rough as a bears arse. Stick with it and you will be richly rewarded when you find exactly what floats your boat flavour wise.

ATB

I'm enjoying vaping a lot more now I've switched to a sub ohm coil. I find the flavour is much better but I'm going through juice so much quicker! Glad I started making my own or I think I might be bankrupt [emoji23]

I'm enjoying vaping a lot more now I've switched to a sub ohm coil. I find the flavour is much better but I'm going through juice so much quicker! Glad I started making my own or I think I might be bankrupt [emoji23]
LMAO precisely what thrust me kicking and screaming into the world of DIY...started subohming and was caning the juice so hard that juice alone was gonna start costing me more than buying baccy! I've almost perfected diy clones of 2 of my personal fave premo juices - but I still buy them premixed from time to time to treat myself, sometimes nothing but the real thing will do ;) I enjoy the whole process of DIY tho, it's a lot of fun :)

Back
Top Bottom