What's new

New Lavabox DNA200 Designs

What's your favourite?

• Total voters
Sorry to be a proper PITA, you wouldn't happen to have any images with the extender fitted ? :)
(Couldn't find any on online)

Check out this video of how to put it together and at the end you can see what it all looks like put together.

Check out this video of how to put it together and at the end you can see what it all looks like put together.

That's been well thought out ! It's nice to see a DNA200 that's had some proper thought put in on the power side of things, AND using a known (decent) brand. If only the VTBox200 had been designed round a decent 3s, instead of scuffing around to get a cheap halfassed 3s that would fit the space available.
It's not 'should I' now, it's what colour, and where can I find the spendies ! :D
Mmmmmm, black, or blood red/black.........

That's been well thought out ! It's nice to see a DNA200 that's had some proper thought put in on the power side of things, AND using a known (decent) brand. If only the VTBox200 had been designed round a decent 3s, instead of scuffing around to get a cheap halfassed 3s that would fit the space available.
It's not 'should I' now, it's what colour, and where can I find the spendies ! :D
Mmmmmm, black, or blood red/black.........
As soon as payday comes around it will be a red and black for me, with the extended battery

f7b4cb8ed4529a9df6fb80abc201f56a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom