What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Isle of flavours

I've just mixed some up today. Cabin boys something or other and son of a biscuit eater. The cereal one was mixed at 17 or 18% as per instructions.

A word of warning though, you will need EM or sweetener to recreate the IOC versions. I wish he would of added them to the concentrates for ease but no biggy I suppose.

Im a big fan of IOC so I would highly recommend them.

Was interested in trying these but really £8.99 plus 25% mix I think some concentrates although they may be good are overpriced so that discount doesnt will me to try them over other premium concentrate brands that are a lot stronger or am I missing something the mix amount on some sounds crazy and surely avoidable

I think you'll be pushed to find 120ml of quality juice for £8.99 - ..... Just saying :) - its usually £26 for 110ml

I bought 3 bottles when this started it is excellent to be honest, the flavours are spot on. They have always had a strong flavour so 25 to 27% is about right

Last edited:
IOC is now the only juice I buy, love cutlass, soabe, captains and just ordered Blackbeard's blood. I'm delighted these concentrates have been released but apprehensive to try them in case it tastes different to what I know and like!

I think you'll be pushed to find 120ml of quality juice for £8.99 - 25% for the same price..... Just saying :)

I bought 3 bottles when this started it is excellent to be honest, the flavours are spot on. They have always had a strong flavour so 25 to 27% is about right
There was a comment above about having to add sweetener, did you have to this? And do they replicate the juice as bought? Love my IOC but not tried the concentrates yet[emoji106][emoji3]

There was a comment above about having to add sweetener, did you have to this? And do they replicate the juice as bought? Love my IOC but not tried the concentrates yet[emoji106][emoji3]
Yes I did as I wanted it authentic as possible, EM is really easy and cheap to get hold off :)

I made up some Blue Lagoon and its lush, 30ml of concentrate was enough for about 110ml

I usually buy this one and Old Salts and Gallery Rats - also got these steeping :)

Does it say on the bottle how much EM to put in? I'd hate to buy some and have it ruin my IOC experience due to my cluelessness![emoji23]

2% of the mix you make - for example if you make 20ml - 2ml of EM :)

Discount code no longer seems to work on the flavours but works on the IOC site

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind, just ordered some Blackbeard's blood the other day using the code, I think I'll try a concentrate the next order I put in[emoji106][emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom