What's new

A Billion Lives Teaser

anybody seen this yet seems to have been forever waiting for a release

I saw it at the European premier in Warsaw. When I went to GFN

I saw it at the European premier in Warsaw. When I went to GFN
Any thoughts on it ? its not at any of my local cinemas listings for near future stuff either and after all the hype it never seems to get any nearer to a release

Any thoughts on it ? its not at any of my local cinemas listings for near future stuff either and after all the hype it never seems to get any nearer to a release

Yeah I've been looking constantly around online for some information on it and can't find anything at all. I did also try emailing them via the site but got no response.

I hope it is soon as I personally cannot wait to see it. If anyone has any information then greatly appreciated <3

If you want to get it seen locally you will need to help make it happen. An attempt was made to get it shown at the Edinburgh Festival, but it didn't succeed.

There are plenty of small arthouse cinemas where you can rent a screen, find one, find out how much it costs, take responsibility for organising it and crowdfund for it.

I have asked my local cinema, I am not really sure I have time to organise something like this, along with working and the other vaping advocacy stuff I do, but it isn't going to happen unless we make it happen.

The film was good, not much of it was news to me, but it would be to a lot of people. The 'Winston Man' was really interesting and probably the star of the show.

I just checked with Aaron (the Director) they are working on a UK London Premier, they are trying to get the funding in place. If they can do that they will follow it up with a wider UK release, but they need the premier to get good media coverage so want to start with a big event.

I wonder if they left the "vaping made me drink whiskey from a chair" revelation in the film. No? Thought not...

Back
Top Bottom