What's new

Recommended atomiser for iStick Pico 75W

I am happy with my RX200s and Avocado24. To have somethind more transportable, I bought an iStick Pico 75W and realised that the iJoy Limitless Plus does not fit.
What is a recommended atomiser? A friend recommended the WismecTheorem, but I read mixed reviews. Any ideas?
uploadfromtaptalk1469436525735.jpg

The evl reaper fits nicely as well!

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1469464050.015481.jpg

I may sound like a broken record but the Calix fits great!

Last edited:
Surprised no-one's mentioned the Goblin Mini V2. A really compact setup on the Pico too. I also use a GeekVape Avocado on mine, but prefer not to carry that out and about for fear of leakage.

Sorry to go off topic for a sec but where did you get the wrap for the Pico @edwards653 ?. Like that even though content with plain old shiny at the moment.

Didn't think it was from studying pic but couldn't think what else to call it. Very nice anyhoo ;)

If you like rebuildables then the Billow V3? Although that may be too tall.

Funny you should say that:

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1471105327.411152.jpg

That's what I'm on just now, If I'm going for teeny tiny stealthy then it's serpent mini, but billow v3 is a "quieter" Vape, lovely smooth airflow, and weirdly economic on the juice, easy to refill on the go with the pop up side refill.

Surprised no-one's mentioned the Goblin Mini V2. A really compact setup on the Pico too. I also use a GeekVape Avocado on mine, but prefer not to carry that out and about for fear of leakage.

Or hold fire a few weeks and get the goblin mini v3...

Or buy a "heat sink" to raise your atty high enough over the battery cap. May look a bit odd though! Hate 25mm tanks for this reason!

Back
Top Bottom