What's new

Fairwell

Right,now listen to me (said in my best Mum voice that reduces my boss to a quivering wreck!) abuse on this forum always always ALWAYS gets dealt with,and quickly. None of us will stand for any ape being abused in any way. Specially the guys - they're very protective of us ladies.

Arguements happen on and off line,tis a part of life and will never go away. Us apes can argue for England,then we call each other a chunt/weird//insertinsultofchoice and bange,harmony is (usually)
restored.

Personally I don't feel your opinion was shot down,just explained that the idea had been thought of before.

Saying that,it does get to most of us at some point,and we throw our mods out of our prams and flounce off.(I nearly did the other night!)............but for a break,we always come back,the good apes far outweigh the odd bad 'un,because the bad 'uns get weeded out and promptly banned.I'm myself,recently back from a break from the forum - think everyone needs to get away at some point.
Take a break,don't delete your account just yet,we ain't going nowhere,so if you want to pop back in,ther will be a warm welcome waiting for you and we'll keep your seat warm and dusted for you.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do - hopefully we'll see you back in a while.

Well this is hurtful. Create a thread because a mod asked you to because they didn't want to make an announcement, and give your opinion that 20% of cap is too much and ask dripworx for his opinion to clarify, and suddenly you are queen of all the bitches. Thanks.

Well this is hurtful. Create a thread because a mod asked you to because they didn't want to make an announcement, and give your opinion that 20% of cap is too much and ask dripworx for his opinion to clarify, and suddenly you are queen of all the bitches. Thanks.
Well if u actually read the whole OP This has been an acumulation of many things ! The length u went to make sure your opinion was the only one that was right made me actually feel embarresed. Taste is subjective and opinions differ but in ur eyes its obviously doesnt

Which is why I asked dripworx to come in and give his opinion, I absolutely would have said ok I'm wrong my bad if he had said I was. I'm just worried that people have vapours tongue without knowing it and could do the re-set and save money on flavouring and be able to taste the more subtle flavourings is is all.

Woahhh where did that come from? Who's made you "Queen of the bitches"? You weren't even mentioned! Or have I missed something? Sheesh!

If it isn't doing what you want then do what is best for you.
No point the forum doing the opposite of what you want it to do.

All I would say is the same as others, don't leave with a fanfare, just stop posting, stop looking, or lurk and if you change your mind easy to jump back on the bus.
Otherwise some 'bright spark' just says ".....ooooooh, I thought you had left etc......."

I don't know how I manage to miss all the drama and bickering! .... To me, this forum seems as friendly, helpful and a real sense of community as ever. :)

Perhaps I'm just selective of the posts I click on!

Mick - remember that if it is just a few individuals that are getting to you, you can always go into your forum settings and put them on your "ignore list".

From the moment I joined here there was one certain individual following me around on here, and literally bitching on every post I ever made.

Rather than leave the forum or get into constant conflict with that person, I just put him on the ignore list and now I don't see any of that person's comments. They literally don't exist here anymore as far as my forum view is concerned!!! :) :)

Maybe give this a go? .... anyway good luck buddy :)

Never had many issues myself, and much like @davrog I seem to miss all the drama (thankfully!).

Either way chap, as a recently married man I'm sure you can understand there's much more to life than internet drama :) If you need anything give me a shout.

Best of luck mate :)

^^^^ This In SPADES ^^^^
Before being promoted to the dizzy depths of being a Mod here, my "Ignore" list was used regularly. Unfortunately, the function disappears once you become ensnared :D:D:D

It is an extremely useful little thing and can save you a whole life time of grief as Dave suggested.:)

Back
Top Bottom