What's new

Mesh in a Subtank

It did work - don't get me wrong. Squeezed a bit more flavour from the Subtank. I fell for the silky airflow of the Le Zephyr and Origens

Well I broke the genny clone so had a bash at this. KAPOW! Worth a crack indeed! My cack goo is now triumphant. A bit leaky after 2/3rds empty, but aren't they all?

Sorry, that should be 'Cack Goo' TM bern. Creator of awesome goo.

I always get great flavour from my subtanks. So much so,when I broke my nano,I told my ex that I wanted my mini back and still use it as my main tank!
Then it must be something I'm doing? I only have a nano and I tended to use it at the same low wattages as my Nauti - perhaps it needs higher wattages?

Then it must be something I'm doing? I only have a nano and I tended to use it at the same low wattages as my Nauti - perhaps it needs higher wattages?
Looking at mine,my subtank is running at 29.5w .5ohm coil on my dna 200. Whereas my nautilus mini is running at 11.5 on my stout.
So possibly you may find it better at a higher temp. I find I get no taste from mine if it's set too low.

Looking at mine,my subtank is running at 29.5w .5ohm coil on my dna 200. Whereas my nautilus mini is running at 11.5 on my stout.
So possibly you may find it better at a higher temp. I find I get no taste from mine if it's set too low.
Thank you - that explains a lot. I vape mostly Manabush, which also prefers a lower temp, so the Subtanks are still probably not right for me ....... but I shall stop dissing them and recognise that they're just not right for my personal style of vaping. Appreciate your time. :)

Thank you - that explains a lot. I vape mostly Manabush, which also prefers a lower temp, so the Subtanks are still probably not right for me ....... but I shall stop dissing them and recognise that they're just not right for my personal style of vaping. Appreciate your time. :)
With the 1.5 stock coils and the airflow closed right down the nano is not bad at mtl around 14w. Even does ok with the bush.

With the 1.5 stock coils and the airflow closed right down the nano is not bad at mtl around 14w. Even does ok with the bush.
Erm ....... wow ........... that, my friend, sounds the very essence of 'damning with faint praise'!! :P

As much as I likie Manabush,it's really not ''right'' in a subtank,I always use it in my nauty.

Back
Top Bottom