What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

I've been trying to clone this for the passed couple days and have been using the various attempts and mixing and matching , there's a slight flavour quite similar but a lack of the sweet aftertaste and the viscosity and colour is no where near a match, the smell of the invaded liquid is miles of the intensity of elements eliquid ( I am referring to the dropper series ) any ideas of how to get the sweetness thickness and initial strong sweet smell
Sorry forgot to mention I can't vape my juice as high either and it tasted slightly burnt have to drop down to 40w and usually I'm hitting elements at 50

Hello @James Mackenzie, it's actually good someone is still trying for this elusive taste. Me personally? I've just about exhausted every wholesale, retail and 'mom and pop' shop I could find to crack this one. A source very close to me was quoted as saying she talked with one of the owners of Elements and it's a simple Lemon, Strawberry and Grenadine recipe. I even came so close to cracking this I sent a batch to Scotland( I'm based in America) to a friend to try out for himself, however, by the time it arrived, what we had had completely changed it's flavor! I'm talking toothpaste/mouthwash flavor...horrid. The 2 best lemon/lemonade flavors from vapors has been lemon from Flavor Express, which can only be purchased @ ecigexpress.com and lemonade by Flavor West. I DO know on a dripper at 65 ohms, .25...you literally have to change cotton and clean coils DAILY. Which leads me to believe there's a lot of additives in this juice...Happy hunting fellow vapor!

As promised here is my findings on cloning the elements pink lemonade!
This has drove me crazy over the past few months and hopefully I have gotten a little closer?
A big thank you to Japhia42 who very kindly sent me some flavourings that are near impossable to source in the UK!
So I looked at the various lemon flavorings I have in my larder and for me the best lemon that held its flavour was Inaweras Lemon Mix.
This to me was key to maintaining the lemon flavour after a period of time and not tasting of cleaning fluid!
Next I checked out various lemonade flavours to find the closest in profile.
It was a close call between Flavor Wests offering and Loranes ( which was recommended on here and I was a bit sceptical because of the natural oils present but I found it closer to the Elements profile)
Then there was the sweetness of Elements juices.
They are very sweet and this is reflected in the gun king up of coils when vaping their juices.
For me it has a vanilla aspect to it so I combined Vanillin and Caps Super Sweet to get close to that sweetness.
Next there was the tart asspect to the profile.
At first I wasn't getting anything from the Natures Flavors Grenadine, but surprisingly I found a sweet spot with this flavour undev1% anything above and it took on that mouthwash/ toothpaste flavour that Japhia reported.
Now onto the sweet red berry flavour.
There is no doubt that the fruit in question is Strawberry, but which one.
I initially found success with Cap Sweet Strawberry but again Japhia42 came up trumps with the Natures Flavor Strawberry, which almost nailed it but it was missing something?
After various mixes and combinations I fell back upon Caps Sweet Tangerine!
I could post every mix and flavour detail and permutation I went through but this post would go on forever and we would all die of boredom! LOL
So I thought I would just cut to the chase!
So here is my recipe for anyone wanting to give it a try and adjust as you see fit but I am done for now! LOL

Lemonade Lorannes. 9%
Strawberry Natures Flavors 4%
Lemon Mix Inawera 1%
Grenadine Natures Flavors 0.5%
Sweet Tangerine Capella 3%
Vanillin TFA 5%
Super Sweet Capella 3%

If you don't have any of the nature Flavors then sub the strawberry for Caps Sweet Strawberry at the same percentage.
The grenadine can be subbed for Capellas Pomegranate but again keep below 1%.
Also you could sub the lemonade for Flavor West Natural Lemonade at 12%

Mix this up and have fun!

As promised here is my findings on cloning the elements pink lemonade!
This has drove me crazy over the past few months and hopefully I have gotten a little closer?
A big thank you to Japhia42 who very kindly sent me some flavourings that are near impossable to source in the UK!
So I looked at the various lemon flavorings I have in my larder and for me the best lemon that held its flavour was Inaweras Lemon Mix.
This to me was key to maintaining the lemon flavour after a period of time and not tasting of cleaning fluid!
Next I checked out various lemonade flavours to find the closest in profile.
It was a close call between Flavor Wests offering and Loranes ( which was recommended on here and I was a bit sceptical because of the natural oils present but I found it closer to the Elements profile)
Then there was the sweetness of Elements juices.
They are very sweet and this is reflected in the gun king up of coils when vaping their juices.
For me it has a vanilla aspect to it so I combined Vanillin and Caps Super Sweet to get close to that sweetness.
Next there was the tart asspect to the profile.
At first I wasn't getting anything from the Natures Flavors Grenadine, but surprisingly I found a sweet spot with this flavour undev1% anything above and it took on that mouthwash/ toothpaste flavour that Japhia reported.
Now onto the sweet red berry flavour.
There is no doubt that the fruit in question is Strawberry, but which one.
I initially found success with Cap Sweet Strawberry but again Japhia42 came up trumps with the Natures Flavor Strawberry, which almost nailed it but it was missing something?
After various mixes and combinations I fell back upon Caps Sweet Tangerine!
I could post every mix and flavour detail and permutation I went through but this post would go on forever and we would all die of boredom! LOL
So I thought I would just cut to the chase!
So here is my recipe for anyone wanting to give it a try and adjust as you see fit but I am done for now! LOL

Lemonade Lorannes. 9%
Strawberry Natures Flavors 4%
Lemon Mix Inawera 1%
Grenadine Natures Flavors 0.5%
Sweet Tangerine Capella 3%
Vanillin TFA 5%
Super Sweet Capella 3%

If you don't have any of the nature Flavors then sub the strawberry for Caps Sweet Strawberry at the same percentage.
The grenadine can be subbed for Capellas Pomegranate but again keep below 1%.
Also you could sub the lemonade for Flavor West Natural Lemonade at 12%

Mix this up and have fun!

Sounds interesting? How close is it? Anybody tried it yet?

I
Sounds interesting? How close is it? Anybody tried it yet?
I may be biased but after trying numerous clones of this liquid I would say that this is as close as I can get but like every other clone it will never be 100% but I would say its a solid 98% and certainly worth trying?
A friend who mixes tried it out but as he didn't have the Natures flavours he subbed for all Lorannes and he was well chuffed!
I will be sampling his mix at the weekend to compare so will let you all know how that turns out.

Kudos to @bigbluenose for getting us closer! I've been tweaking around with FW natural Lemonade as well as TPA Ripe Strawberry, Pomegranate and Dragonfruit. Absolutely agree with the Cap Super Sweet...It's the sweet in this juice all right, notorious for gunking up coils in a day. Ive had to cut back from 1 percent to 1 percent per 30 ml's. Stevia lacks the umph, Sucralose is very dull. The combo of ripe strawberry, combined with a higher percentage, say 2 percent or more of Dragonfruit SEEMS to give it that limey, kinda sort of back note on the citrus side of this juice. Will place an order for the lemon mix. Still tweaking my pomegranate percentages, but absolutely agree, less is more with this stuff. I'm going to make this recipe of Blue's up this weekend. I agree 100 percent with Blue...tweak it, twist it, and knock the hell out of it vapers!

Kudos to @bigbluenose for getting us closer! I've been tweaking around with FW natural Lemonade as well as TPA Ripe Strawberry, Pomegranate and Dragonfruit. Absolutely agree with the Cap Super Sweet...It's the sweet in this juice all right, notorious for gunking up coils in a day. Ive had to cut back from 1 percent to 1 percent per 30 ml's. Stevia lacks the umph, Sucralose is very dull. The combo of ripe strawberry, combined with a higher percentage, say 2 percent or more of Dragonfruit SEEMS to give it that limey, kinda sort of back note on the citrus side of this juice. Will place an order for the lemon mix. Still tweaking my pomegranate percentages, but absolutely agree, less is more with this stuff. I'm going to make this recipe of Blue's up this weekend. I agree 100 percent with Blue...tweak it, twist it, and knock the hell out of it vapers!
@japhia42
Thanks
Interesting with regards to the Dragonfruit?
Will need to try that out?
I'm looking forward to trying the all Loranns mix at the weekend and see if there is much of a difference regarding the strawberry and pomegranate?

Just mixed this recipe up last night as per your recipe. Man this is good! Great job @bigbluenose. There is one element of this juice that is missing and personally I don't mind it a bit. That healthy throat hit that's present in the original that I spoke of in the earlier pages of this thread. It never occurred to me to drop the grenadine...or that it was even the elephant in the room at the higher percentage. Relly great juice. Highly recommended!

Just mixed this recipe up last night as per your recipe. Man this is good! Great job @bigbluenose. There is one element of this juice that is missing and personally I don't mind it a bit. That healthy throat hit that's present in the original that I spoke of in the earlier pages of this thread. It never occurred to me to drop the grenadine...or that it was even the elephant in the room at the higher percentage. Relly great juice. Highly recommended!
@japhia42
Thank you! Glad you like this! Not entirely perfect but a lot closer than we were?

Didn't get the chance to try my mates juice this weekend but hopefully will catch up with him this week?
Yes the grenadine works at the very small percentage to help the tart element.
Going to mix another batch up with the Dragonfruit and see what happens?

Ok, right NOW as of 24 hours with JUST the FW Lemonade (natural) @ 8 percent and the TPA Ripe Strawberry @ 5 percent, it's good enough to be a "stone" or base for the Elements Pink. Hell, it's even remained cloudy like the real thing. I'm doing a half percent per 10 ml of TPA Pomegranate. The dragonfruit gets close to yours Blue as far as tart and kind of lime-y, but still lacks the tangerine. It's also funny how once you've tasted a flavor, you just KNOW it's what is in a premium juice.

Back
Top Bottom