Vape Superstore
What's new

Fairwell

@mickdundeered you do what you feel is right for you at the moment... forum land can get a bit weird and at times it is wise to take a break especially when we have other stresses in real life.. hopefully though this will just be au revoir for now and we will see you back around as and when you feel ready to return.. in the meantime if we dont see you around in a while I am sure we will wish you well with everything... take care

Royal Flush Vape
Ahh man. This is the kind of shit I don't like. You're a good guy Mick- we've shared mutual chuckles and I know for a fact you've done your fair share of helping people out.
Life's tough. Mine can be a bit shitty and here is a bit of a haven at times, plenty decent folk most of whom I share some common ground with.
But for sure there's been an influx of twerps lately I agree. But you ain't one of them. Lurk for a bit, take stock and see where your head goes, choose who you do and don't interact with if it helps- but don't get gone for good. The members make this place- and you're a goodie.
And don't take it to heart. Most important thing in your life is your avatar.
[emoji6]

Ahh man. This is the kind of shit I don't like. You're a good guy Mick- we've shared mutual chuckles and I know for a fact you've done your fair share of helping people out.
Life's tough. Mine can be a bit shitty and here is a bit of a haven at times, plenty decent folk most of whom I share some common ground with.
But for sure there's been an influx of twerps lately I agree. But you ain't one of them. Lurk for a bit, take stock and see where your head goes, choose who you do and don't interact with if it helps- but don't get gone for good. The members make this place- and you're a goodie.
And don't take it to heart. Most important thing in your life is your avatar.
[emoji6]
What he said. Top ape. Need good apes in the tribe to beat the bad ones back.

Vape Green
Fuck them Mate !!! Don't leave because of a few nobheads, stay and fight the good fight !!! I had a break for a few months a while back, I joined a few other forums one of them an American site !!! If you ever need to realise how good this place is have a go yourself !!! :57:

nooooo it would Be sad if you do leave Mick, as others have said it's upto you mate but try not to get disheartened by someones words. I occasionally put my foot in it just like many others and have had a few disagreeable moments but never hold a grudge or allow it to get me down. There's aways tomorrow. Whatever you do though I know many of the Apes will love it if you stay or miss you if you go.

Vape Superstore
Im a 6ft 3 burly scottish man and was nearly reduced to tears at some sickening stuff that i read yesterday.

:11:

I don't know what I've missed but .... that sounds pretty extreme.

I wish you well anyway and I hope I haven't contributed in any way to your negative experiences lately. Take a break for bit and see how you feel. :)

I'm not sure what's happened, but have noticed the bickering lately and opted to just give it a wide berth. I hope you'll feel better soon, and do whatever makes you happy. Take care of yourself :)

AcmeFog
Forums and social network always get people down from time to time rather than leaving just take a break if you cannot just ignore the trollls and idiots they are always going to be around its the nature of the internet thankfully they are a very very very small minority imo

Vape Club
You will be greatly missed mick, don't let other people get you down. There's always that one person waiting to put you down, the saying that I live by, though it may not be the right one & a little immature maybe but it works for me...

The less fucks you give, the happier you shall be [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom