What's new

Review Chefs Flavours Raspberry Donut, White Velvet & Nice Custard Cream

peegore

Postman
Eyup everyone. Just added a review for Chefs Flavours own Virtual Raspberry Donut, White Velvet and Nice Custard Cream ( A little NSFW in places ). Also reviewed a premixed bottle of Grandmas Lemonade they threw into the parcel ( coming close to use by date on bottle so they were obviously having a clearout! )

https://peegorevapes.wordpress.com/...tard-cream-oh-and-grandmas-lemonade-premixed/

Cheers, Peegore

Last edited:
Another nice little review @peegore, thanks and I always appreciate that it is written and not a video, makes yours one of the few reviews that I always look at. :)

Another nice little review @peegore, thanks and I always appreciate that it is written and not a video, makes yours one of the few reviews that I always look at. :)
Cheers for that! I personally prefer written reviews to video ones in general. If I were to watch a 20 minute video review for one liquid, you can bet 18.5 minutes of this is waffle.

The written word does get us straight to what's important! ( I can waffle a bit myself, even on the blog! )

just ordered some of the above to try , i also prefer written reviews as cant be arsed watching some beardy bloke just blowing clouds for half a hour when i could read the opinions in two minutes.
thanks

Nice custard cream is stunning, i mix mine at 20% though. Plenty of flavour for me at 20%.

@bergkamp, All three are nice easy vapes and hopefully, after letting them steep a week or two, you'll like them too!

nice reviews thanks going to add the custard cream to my months order :)

Back
Top Bottom