What's new

Go-Liquid

davrog

Achiever
www.go-liquid.co.uk

I discovered Go-Liquid about 2 months ago, and have been placing several orders a week with them ever since.

Some thing I love about this vendor:-

- FREE Royal Mail 1st Class postage on EVERYTHING, with no minimum spend. Yes, buy even a single coil for £1.99 and get free Royal Mail 1st Class postage. No catches, no Hermes, just brilliant. Has always arrived next day.

- A very generous reward points system.

- Always the option to buy individual, single coils, which I sometimes like to do. Obviously it's more cost effective to buy a box of 5, etc, but sometimes, you only need one and it's a great option to only have to spend £2 or so.

- Great selection of coils, well known juices, and hardware (although hardware is not the cheapest around).

- Absolutely fantastic own brand juice concentrates. Seriously, try them. Cheap too. Their Vanilla Custard concentrate, mixed up at 16%, with a VG and Nic base is one of the best custards I've tasted!

- Have never let me down; dispatch same day, next day delivery.

Really like this vendor.

Cheers.

Last edited:
They were the first online vendor I used and I loved the free post on everything. I bought juice mostly but don't use US juice any more so haven't used them in ages. They were good at answering emails too.

They were the first online vendor I used and I loved the free post on everything. I bought juice mostly but don't use US juice any more so haven't used them in ages. They were good at answering emails too.

I don't know if you mix your own juice from time to time Mannikon, but their concentrates are really superb. All "single shot" types that actually taste good. Their custard is pretty much the only custard I vape now. I make 100ml at a time and it costs me about £6. Their "Kola Kubes" concentrate is stellar!! .... a cola juice that actually tastes really good!

Oh I do when I remember! Mix from scratch though, not as easy or reliable as concentrates but when they come right very satisfying (and about £3 per 100ml).
Good to know about their concentrates though.

Back
Top Bottom