What's new

Here it is second postive story from daily fail in a week.

I can't see it happening where I work either which is a shame, I'm only allowed to vape off the premises and on my lunch break which can be hard some days, I'm literally running out the door at midday! :)

Unfortunately the policy for vaping is exactly the same as smoking and I doubt that will change.

Are you hacking the D Mail somehow?

Almost another semi-positive newsbite. Shame about the link to some iffy video about teens taking up vaping and the bit about vapour being irritating to asthmatics.
Lots of asthmatics vape, lots of asthmatics smoke and they should vape instead. Couple of people where I work should definitely start vaping because they suffer from emphysema yet pop outside to smoke all the time, coughing and hacking their guts up all the time, puts me off my vape.

I like going outside with mates at work, don't care if they vape or smoke or neither. Good to get out and relax, gossip and have a good laugh. I wouldn't want to be forced to go into a vape room, might be full of baseball caps and cloudsbro types, fuck that. Also some poor unfortunates haven't really got to grips with personal hygiene and use of deodourants so better to be outdoors. When it rains, there should be a shelter for vapers but not for smokers, they can get wet :D

I see vapers outnumbering smokers sometimes, smokers starting to look sheepish and jealous, I love it! Lot of vapers are shy so the more that vape outside the more who'll feel confident and vape themselves.

Maybe being cynical here buut with TPD in place, there is a sudden rush to recognise vaping as a safe alternative - but that alternative will be a 1ml refil at around £10 from Phillip Morris
Of course they are going to start encouraging it now that they have cornered the market.

With the legislation in place - the government can begin advertising it for them and claiming to promote vaping, the newspapers can print positive stories about it and workplaces can set aside areas.
Now that they have legislation which specifically outlaws anything but their own health and safety certified, tamper proof, nicotine delivery systems (for sale at all good outlets, same price as smoking dontcha know)

Last edited:
I don't know, that seems like one of those articles the Daily Fail rights almost with an undertone of incredulity. But I may just be cynical about everything I read in that rag.

Back
Top Bottom