What's new

eBay for vaping?

Do you buy vaping products from eBay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I personally would be very canny buying on ebay. Too many scam artists for my liking.

Ebay can be ok for vape gear, if you know your stuff and you know your prices it's not a problem. I can see that beginners are probably getting caned though, clones being sold as authentic and some crazy prices. One good seller on ebay (also has his own site now, a few quid cheaper) is Essex Vapours, never had any problems with him.

Why on earth would you ever do that??
Go to tried, tested, HONEST, reliable vendors. Mostly on here!!

cant see why not ? plenty of trusted sellers on there like torchy or ecolux, plus some vape shops have ebay shops.

I use ecolux there good! Got some Samsung 18650 30 Q's of them! Think you just need to use your savvy a bit really? :)

Last edited:
I am interested to know how many people buy their vaping goods from eBay.
I saw some AG diluent on eBay and considering buy as it's way cheaper than the AG I been getting from everything liquid. I'll be following this thread with interest.

In my early days of vaping (2 months ago) I thought an RDA would be a good way to taste new juices without screwing up precious coils, so bought a Velocity V2 clone from Essex Vapours. It was OK but I realised pretty quickly that direct lung was not for me.
Mostly I've bought my stuff from reputable UK vendors, but once I was set up I got a few atties and bits from Slowtech because I could afford to wait - although I'm still awaiting one order from May (yes, ticket raised), so that's put me off a bit.

There are a couple of vendors I buy batteries from but nothing else. I'm not a fan of eBay in general.

Got all my stuff from eBay. Never had a problem, and the price is always good.

As with anything on eBay just use common sense and only buy from sellers with good feedback on similar items an there should be no problem

Back
Top Bottom