What's new

UK Vapefest 2016 - Who's Excited?

To clear a few questions up...

I don't mind what format your ticket is in as we'll be checking against a list and crossing off.. you then get a wristband, a ticket for the free raffle for campers. Please keep in mind this has to be done on arrival, so it might take a bit of extra time to get everyone processed.

Camping was previously free, but not this year, not our choice unfortunately.

In terms of incidents, its kind of the whole reason behind ticketing the camping. Thefts happen at every event unfortunately, all we can do is try to minimise opportunity and remind people to take good care of their belongings

Cheers all

Yeah he was invited, unfortunately with his new store he's just mega busy.
Yeah shame he's not done one this year so good to know James will be there with Evelotion Vape and looking forward to seeing the guys at TYV as they are becoming a good authentic dealer

@ukric what are the campsite facilities. Toilets obviously, but will there be any electricity, running (drinking) water, showers (cold shower in a cow shed is fine)?

@ukric what are the campsite facilities. Toilets obviously, but will there be any electricity, running (drinking) water, showers (cold shower in a cow shed is fine)?
Id only count on awful toilets nothing else mate,water should be fine,def no power

Id only count on awful toilets nothing else mate,water should be fine,def no power

I didn't mean toilets with running water! I assumed portaloos, but it would be nice to know whether to grab a few litres of drinking water on my way from the train station to the campsite.

Shower wise, I saw there is a swimming pool in the town, so that's an option if necessary (I'm camping 2 nights so it probably will be...).

I didn't mean toilets with running water! I assumed portaloos, but it would be nice to know whether to grab a few litres of drinking water on my way from the train station to the campsite.

Shower wise, I saw there is a swimming pool in the town, so that's an option if necessary (I'm camping 2 nights so it probably will be...).
Yeah there is by the quarry in town centre bud

Yeah there is by the quarry in town centre bud
There was drinking water points bud,i missed last year but year before was no portaloos im camping off site only way i could get pass was to take the family for weekend and escape for the day

Toilets yes, electricity.. plan for not having it. There is a tap for filling camping water containers. Showers are in the toilet blocks.

Toilets yes, electricity.. plan for not having it. There is a tap for filling camping water containers. Showers are in the toilet blocks.

Sounds good. I was already preparing for no power - already got Anker power banks ready to go, but good to know there will be showers.

Back
Top Bottom